Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro with a broken body pre power up could clash overpower and scar hybrid kaido someone greenbull shit his pants from and he's like 3 power ups from even fighting.

Mihawk shits on admirals
Its amazing to me how Zoro fans cried for a decade how sanji fan leeched of zoro feats but all they have done is take Shanks feats for Mihawk

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There's no truth coming from you. You're simply butthurt. You ignore all the lethality feats from Akainu and milk an inconsistent moment when you were confronted with the very same when Mihawk failed to do shit to Luffy...with the only real difference that Akainu actually has feats.

Akainu defeated a solid Top Tier in 1v1 battle, the fact that you're trying to downplay this as hard as you're doing rn shows how insecure you are.
Akainu defeated an Admiral.

Top Tier itself is a fanmade term. There's a difference between a Top Tier CoC user and a Top Tier CoCless DF abusers.

Maybe because Mihawk was actually testing Luffy and not trying to take his head off with a Meigou? :kobeha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Its amazing to me how Zoro fans cried for a decade how sanji fan leeched of zoro feats but all they have done is take Shanks feats for Mihawk
1. Zoro and sanji do not have the same fighting style.
2. Zoro is stronger than sanji why the fuck would the weaker guy get the stronger guys feats.
3. Mihawk is confirmed in story to be superior to shanks with a sword. Who are you to argue that whatever shanks does with a sword mihawk can't do better when it's confirmed in the story

Mihawk fans got so much nerve it's crazy.

They think Roger and Kaido would say something like:
"I would be a fool if I had not heard of you Vista"

Holy shit lol
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

It's going to be so fucking funny when we finally see him fight again and everyone with a brain can tell he's barely a top tier.
:gokulaugh:

Even if I do think Mihawk > Shanks. This is just for fun.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro with a broken body pre power up could clash overpower and scar hybrid kaido someone greenbull shit his pants from and he's like 3 power ups from even fighting.

Mihawk shits on admirals
An Admiral gets wifi diffd by Shanks from a 100 miles away.

Mihawk walks up to his face and calls him a one armed has been in front of his crew.

There are levels to this lol.

Akainu defeated an Admiral.

Top Tier itself is a fanmade term. There's a difference between a Top Tier CoC user and a Top Tier CoCless DF abusers.

Maybe because Mihawk was actually testing Luffy and not trying to take his head off with a Meigou? :kobeha:
He was testing Luffy by trying to kill him lmao. How many years will go by with Mihawk fans denying their favs own words ?

Before we start going any further.

Who did Mihawk defeat ?
Who did Mihawk injure ?

Let's start here first. I'm not interested in debating headcanon feats or stealing those of Shanks.

Akainu has feats, Let's compare him to others that do too...like Kaido who is also long confirmed above Kaido btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.