Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I mean I thought 'androgynous' meant pretty boy like in the case of deidara not a boy with a body that looks like that of a girl's like in the case of Haku. Wasn't that what you meant?
Androgynous means being both Feminine and Masculine , Pretty boy means having Feminine Features, so technically Pretty Boys are androgynous but nobody calls them that

Amen brother! The only good think that Ace had was the Mera Mera no Mi!

So they did it finaly… Shonen Jump replaced Oda with double to Keep the Story ongoing and disposed Odas Body secretly in the pacific with the help of the Japanese Goverment and Yakuza :pepecafe:
No, Ace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Infinity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sabo.

- Dinosaurs devil fruit users are stated to have the amazing speed and durability.
Speed,power and durability, the dinosaurs devil fruit are really nice and insane.
For the weakest member of the flyers, Pageone and Ulti really show their amazing skills, nice that they don´t end as fodders.

so ulti and page one is fine after last chapter?
jesus Christ...how strong are they really?
my hope for the weak trio to fight them just been shattered:feelscryingman:
Let be honest my friend, anyone who isn´t named Luffy,Zoro,Sanji or Jinbe get stomped by the Flyers, just remember Pageone and Ulti are probably the weakest among the Flyers and already have insane good feats.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This gonna be interesting, are Neko and Marco with Izo or is he alone with Kiku, which means he have a separate ship?
Which this let me ask who was this guys which we see in this panel:

- The samurais invade the Banquet hall, Law checks how the plan is going from his submarine.
Guys remember the fake spoiler yesterday with Law splitting up with the Samurais and face Who´s Who and losing?
The first thing happen now and we can say for sure that happen for some reason, at this point if Law face Who´s Who or any calamity, you can expect him getting defeated. Oda splitt him up for some reason, he will probably have a role, either a fight with a Calamity or Who´s Who and end as Hypetool or something else.

Why does every bastard see Luffy and remember Ace?!!

Has Luffy got no personality of his own? Luffy isn't a copy-paste of Ace. Hell...Ace was a mentally weak moron who never deserved to be a conqurer. Whereas Luffy has shown over and over again that he deserves to be a conqurer.

The two couldn't be more separate. Yet, Tama and Yamato both see Ace in Luffy. This is complete BS.
Tama Doesn't say they're the same. He sees red hawk and says "You were just like him", as in your punch was like fire fist. And Luffy gives him the same promise as Ace and she remembers Ace. She wasn't connecting Luffy to Ace randomly or in general.
As for Yamato let's wait and see what actually happens. People seeing Luffy and remembering Ace are't more than people seeing him and remembering Roger.

Speed,power and durability, the dinosaurs devil fruit are really nice and insane.
For the weakest member of the flyers, Pageone and Ulti really show their amazing skills, nice that they don´t end as fodders.

Let be honest my friend, anyone who isn´t named Luffy,Zoro,Sanji or Jinbe get stomped by the Flyers, just remember Pageone and Ulti are probably the weakest among the Flyers and already have insane good feats.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This gonna be interesting, are Neko and Marco with Izo or is he alone with Kiku, which means he have a separate ship?
Which this let me ask who was this guys which we see in this panel:

Guys remember the fake spoiler yesterday with Law splitting up with the Samurais and face Who´s Who and losing?
The first thing happen now and we can say for sure that happen for some reason, at this point if Law face Who´s Who or any calamity, you can expect him getting defeated. Oda splitt him up for some reason, he will probably have a role, either a fight with a Calamity or Who´s Who and end as Hypetool or something else.
Imagine if that fake spoilers are in fact 2 weeks early spoilers....

Status
Not open for further replies.