Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
‎
Lee writing a 3000 word thesis on why Greenbull 100% has a blackblade.... going as far as debunking every counter argument in that very thread... tagging all of his fellow Admiral circlejerkers... only to recieve a massive, massive L.

Damn lol. Oda's been really harsh on Admiral fans ever since Wano ended.

This is a year after his fight against Akainu.

Now, I think he definitely got some of his will back as we saw with smoker and Garp, but I don't think it's as it was before, he literally lost the fight, lost a leg and had to give the FA position to someone he doesn't like.

Garp also seem to state Kuzan lost his way.

Regarding the Ice Leg, it needs to being used with Haki all the time so it doesn't break, and if he fought Akainu again for example, do you realize how much it would hinder him in a fight?
Kuzan himself states that he didn’t lose his sense of justice nor his way. His will is as strong now as it always has that’s why he was able
To fight Garp with such conviction.

And you know Ice is naturally harder than human muscle? Hed have to constantly coat himself with haki anyways if he was fighting sakazuki just like he would the first time so his body doesn’t instantly burn.

Lee writing a 3000 word thesis on why Greenbull 100% has a blackblade.... going as far as debunking every counter argument in that very thread... tagging all of his fellow Admiral circlejerkers... only to recieve a massive, massive L.

I never actually thought he had a black blade, I dont even view black blades as that significant

:risiup:

H

Herrera95

By Nika Like future Kuma and Saturns own self destruct bomb inside kuma.

The rest of the gorosei will fight Zoro Sanji and sabo at least. Who knows who takes the fourth
I think there is a chance of Kuma returning being who he was before.
Post automatically merged:

Isn't the surgery just eternal youth? Whoever gets it will live forever but not really immortal.
Idk now. I always thought it was immortality.

I never believed in the theory, i once said there might be like 5% chance he has it, since fuji is CoO master he could be CoA master and somehow gotten BB
Similar to aokoji and kizaru mirroring each other ( brawler and someone with strong defense )

i thought if there is any chance then its this, but he was comeplety destroyed by toei

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎
Because they have haki so why wouldn't they use it?

Why does Mihawk having haki mean it's as strong as Shanks?

Shanks and Mihawk fought when Shanks was Jack level!!
:ihaha:
You can't have it both ways.
If wss is just sword skill then why would mihawk teach zoro haki and all zoros power ups be haki.

Shanks haki didn't make his sword black

And zoro already has acoc which is all Shanks has

Kuzan himself states that he didn’t lose his sense of justice nor his way. His will is as strong now as it always has that’s why he was able
To fight Garp with such conviction.
I said that, Kuzan definitely was lost for a bit, and he is starting to get his will back.

Regarding the Ice, I don't know to be honest, but I would favor more Prime Aokiji than One Leg Aokiji against a Top Tier.

You can't have it both ways.
If wss is just sword skill then why would mihawk teach zoro haki and all zoros power ups be haki.

Shanks haki didn't make his sword black

And zoro already has acoc which is all Shanks has
WSS is just sword skill AND swordsman can use haki, crazy how both can be true at the same time!!

Black blades aint even confirmed to be about haki you fraud
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.