Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee writing a 3000 word thesis on why Greenbull 100% has a blackblade.... going as far as debunking every counter argument in that very thread... tagging all of his fellow Admiral circlejerkers... only to recieve a massive, massive L.

Damn lol. Oda's been really harsh on Admiral fans ever since Wano ended.
Ironic them calling zoro fans sword swallowers when they was choking on gb s white blade for months @MarineHQ

I hope this isn't Bonney and Candji. Does he know that she's 12?
Maybe Doll?
Hmmmm. Considering the story we were shown, I guess this may relate to Ginny in some way.
We did have the part how Saturn referred to her as, what was it? Wife No. 8?

Guessing we gonna see Saturn or whoever took Ginny pull a Charlos and just go:
"I want her as my wife" or such.

it is no draw , its not a win, its inconclusive .

you can operate by that technicality
the fact that kizaru really isnt responsible for luffy to be in that state rather than luffy himself rubbishes any of that.

luffy was damn near lifeless as well after fighting lucci , imagine folks watching that bout and calling it an extreme diff fight because of the state luffy was left in afterwards. you lot kill me
it is no draw , its not a win, its inconclusive .

you can operate by that technicality
the fact that kizaru really isnt responsible for luffy to be in that state rather than luffy himself rubbishes any of that.

luffy was damn near lifeless as well after fighting lucci , imagine folks watching that bout and calling it an extreme diff fight because of the state luffy was left in afterwards. you lot kill me
Kizaru literally dominated g4 and g5 the whole fucking fight. Kizaru fought off and dodged all goofy's attacks with his bare hands. I cut him and kicked him. And this is considering that Kizaru dade did not take the fight seriously. Goofy tried his best using all the weights and all kinds of haki, but he could not knock out kizaru, who got up first without any help, unlike Goofy, who was treated with food. This is Goofy's debacle.

> EOS Tier List :

> Tier S :
WSS Santoryu Zoro ever ( WSS Asura Zoro ever would be a Tier SS )

> Tier A :
Mihawk

> Tier B :
Roger - Whitebeard - No Black Blade 2 armed Shanks - One Armed Mihawk Or Shanks with Black Blade

> Tier C :
One Armed Shanks - Kaido - FA Akainu

> Tier D :
Prime Oden - Current Gear 5th - Admirals

> Tier E :
Current Gear 4th

<> Oda said he's gonna make Zoro the WSS ever , better than any swordman while he already adknowledged Roger and others as ones , and to be the WSS ever Zoro needs an established opponent who's already known as the WSS ever and only Mihawk fits that as confirmed even by Live Action :

Status
Not open for further replies.