Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive L
Wakainu was angry he was forced to fight Kuzan, someone he climbed the ranks alongside, and spared him after whooping his ass
Now that I think about it, Kuzan would've been more than happy killing Akainu after their duel

Saka the true hero of the marines no matter how you look at it
:araboss:
comon man you could not think i was serious here ,i can‘t even wank Akainu properly :risitexcla:

Let's be honest. Garp (who is the level of a strong yonko and stronger than goofy) vs Ao. Garp's two attacks with acoc didn't do much damage to Ao. Kuzan was able to face Garp with an equal blow. In fact, it was Ao + Shiryu vs Garp, the rest are the garbage that Kuzan destroyed in 1 second. Only Ao and Shiryu fully attacked Garp and they are in full charge after the battle. So Ao vs Garp is an extreme for Garp or a draw.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And yet Luffy was just defeated by a non-CoC user. The cope is reaching its end.

Both guys got into fight. Both fell at the same time and Kizaru still got up before Luffy even though the latter charged his energy with food.
Maybe in Two Piece where Greenbull has a Black Blade.
Kizaru took one attack from Gear 5 Luffy who wasn't even using CoC until the last moment and was struggling to move. Nice victory lol.

How many other top tier CoC users struggle to move after 5 minutes without even needing to be touched by the opponent? None.
Becoming Raisin Man is a Goofy special.

Let's be honest. Garp (who is the level of a strong yonko and stronger than goofy) vs Ao. Garp's two attacks with acoc didn't do much damage to Ao. Kuzan was able to face Garp with an equal blow. In fact, it was Ao + Shiryu vs Garp, the rest are the garbage that Kuzan destroyed in 1 second. Only Ao and Shiryu fully attacked Garp and they are in full charge after the battle. So Ao vs Garp is an extreme for Garp or a draw.
Aokiji was doubting himself he wasnt even going 50% out tbh.

Kizaru took one attack from Gear 5 Luffy who wasn't even using CoC until the last moment and was struggling to move. Nice victory lol.

How many other top tier CoC users struggle to move after 5 minutes without even needing to be touched by the opponent? None.

Crazy how a CLONE with ama no murakumo almost one shot a COC user and forced him to dodge

It's almost like AP/DC are the important thing

Anyway since nobody is talking about the actual chapter only yonkou vs admiral...

No less address this here and now.. Luffy won the fight as in he stopped kizaru from killing vegapunk and hit so hard that he was not able to continue his mission. Now that Luffy is getting back up and so is Kizaru. The fight will continue and Luffy will win. The only other alternative is what? Kizaru winning Saturn killing them all and One Piece ending. Luffy fought Kizaru in g4 and was holding his own the only really good hit Kizaru got in was kicking Luffy into a laser field. Once Luffy went g5 he was in complete control.

Once Luffy gets complete control over g5 he is easily too much for an admiral. We could even argue g4 with ryou and adcoc being enough to bring down Kizaru. Yonkous are stronger because they're the strongest pirates and the manga is about pirates. The WG the marines and the shichibukai are the powers that balance out the Yonkou.

Anyway if kizaru is back up and fighting that means Sanji is the one that is stopping him from one shooting everyone else. So good fest from Ssnji incoming.i suspect Luffy and Kuma will take care of Saturn so Sanji will have to deal with Kizaru and Zoro will fight with Lucchi. I seriously doubt Oda is going to have his hype train Lucchi take an L so it will probably be a stalemate.

Making up your personal terms of when and how a fighter wins a battle ?
Outlasting is winning the battle. Kizaru is the one that got up first without the need of any food which confirms without it Luffy couldn't have gotten back on his feet in this chapter.

He lost the round, but maybe in the sword cuck version where characters like Mihawk actually have feats it looks different. I can't tell because I don't read that version.

Status
Not open for further replies.