[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Lynch Cal, duel Rayan. If we have anyone else we suspect we can make them a second wagon by hitting majority on them after Cal to ensure the lynch goes through.

S

Sallucion

Countdown to doomsday

The cosmos is vast and Sargeras knows it, he is but far away sending his legions to do his bidding. For him to cross worlds he needs a summon, the easiest way would be to find a suitable body to serve as his vessel in the meantime, yes a strong body. Like Illidan Stormrage's. For the legion getting to his body heralds the countdown to Azeroth's demise.

Tick tock sounds the clock, first an Avatar and then his eventual full summoning.

Doom is coming to your world and when the time comes you better prostrate yourselves and pray for your flimsy lives.

All worlds shall burn.

Heed this warning.

1- @RayanOO
2- @The Orca
3- @Flower
4- @CakeWalker
5- @Yoho
6- @Indigo
7- @Mr. Ultracool
8- @hime
9- @Polar Bear
10- @Seatonnes Replaced by @DoflaMihawk
11- @Random Asshole
12- @RippedCal
13- @Pot Goblin
14- @Mr. Reloaded
15- @Red Night
16- @Sallucion
17- @Luka
18- @Emil Killed Day 1 Khadgar Revived Day 1 Khadgar
19- @Ratchet
20- @BakiDou
21- @Michelle Killed Night 1 Kalecgos Revived Day 1 Kalecgos
22- @Peroroncino Replaced by @Tyler Herro
23- @T-Pein™
24- @Gadonkadonk
25- @Orwellian
26- @Cubey
27- @LethalBanks Lynched Day 1 Turalyon
28- @Alwaysmind
29- @MangoSenpai Killed Night 1 Occuleth
30- @Kiku
31- @Zolo Killed Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury Revived Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury
32- @Neeko ??? Killed Day 1
33- @Lindltaylor
34- @Xadlin Lord
35- @Naomi
36- @Grammaton
37- @Lord Melkor

Ratchet

I was literally watching a Musical ffs.
Nah, if you have this info you volunteer it if you want us to believe that you're distressed at the prospect of them coming back this way. You wouldn't heal him, keep it quiet, and then show up just after he happens to be killed to rant about the decision.

If any of this is legitimate from you, you only have yourself to blame for your terrible handling of the evidence. As I don't believe you to be that incompetent, I'm going to put this down to fake histrionics.

We stay the course.

S

Sallucion

For one the fight begins with him far away, able to help his demonic forces from time to time, with the objective of his Legion's full, terrifying might fixed on summoning his greatness to Azeroth, and they have already located the key to his return, a suitable vessel to act as his body.

For two an Avatar shall be made to lead them.

For three..... his true return shall be made manifest and he will step foot into this world:

“The Burning Legion is but a shadow of his terrible darkness. Trust in me when I say that we have hope even if every demon who serves him comes through, but no hope if we destroy all only to have him step into the world.”

Heed these words and tremble and pray to whatever gods you have

The Legion is infinite

And its master indomitable

The fate of your planet will be sealed once and for all when the time comes.

2?

Ratchet

I'm explaining why her statements do not hold - all game long people have listened to these slots despite them being outed scum for reasons I can't fathom. So yes I'm making a point to demonstrate why her course of action makes absolutely no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.