Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
From redon:
Big Mam survived the explosion. Kaidos sacrifice was useless

Big Mam launches random attack, kills Page 1

Ulti angry attack Big Mam but defeated by 1 blow

Big Mam tries to kill Ulti, Yamato protected her but lost one arm

Big Mam prepares to shoot a spear of elbaf that has enough power to destroy the grand line

Yamato lost all hope, with just 1 arm he can't win he thinks

Suddenly a voice?

It is Kaido from heaven talking with Yamato through Urouge's speaker dial

Kaido encourages Yamato to unleashes his true power, "you can do it my son!"

Yamato prepares a thunder bagua with only one arm, an image of Kaido appears behind him

Big mam shoots her ikoku attack, Yamato shoots a thunder bagua and they clash

splash text: "Big Mam's full power ikoku vs Yamato's father-son thunder bagua! Who will win?"

Break next week
Too much BM wank here

Since:
  1. Kaido refers to Yamato as his son (musuko in raw)
  2. Yamato refers to him/herself as Kaido's son
  3. Yamato is a boy's name
For now, I think that Yamato is a boy/man who has a pretty face making spoiler providers confused.

But the use of "Boku" is concerning. Do Japanese females use "Boku"?
It’s confusing because people can’t imagine a character stating that another character is not their biological sex and a character referring to themselves with a different pronoun than their biological sex.

Its not that complicated folks, seriously.

Kaido can refer to his daughter as a male and it wouldn’t contradict a thing. Yamato can refer to himself as Kaido’s son and it still makes perfect sense.

Yamato is a unisex name.
The mask worn is usually worn by females.

It could just be a girl forced to act like a boy.
Weve seen wano attitudes to women like kuina and her dad.
Maybe. We could imagine that Kaido wants to make her the next Shogun but needs people to think Yamato is a man (because only men are allowed to rule over Wano) so he imprisoned her and forced her to wear a mask. But that wouldn't explain why she referred to herself as a man.

The fuck!
Yamato is a woman? The body structure didn't look like one to me last chapter

Also, Pageone for the Win once again LMAO
Dude cannot stay down!

Ancient Zoans are durable as fuck, WOW

It's great that Ulti is fine after that Club attack though!

And with Jack being back from being beaten multiple times, Oda is truly showing how those characters will not stay down after the successful WIN

I have a feeling that Oda might pull a SECOND LIFE type of scenario

Meaning, the invasion is SUCCESSFUL at first in that they actually DO BEAT Beast Pirates... however, in one chapter, after all the exhaustion of finishing them off, and the alliance is tired as fuck... the enemy rise again, and ALL PROMINENT MEMBERS (Tobbi Roppo + Calamities + Kaido) All wake up, and battle restarts when they are fresh while alliance is tired as hell LMAO, showing the terrifying truth about Awakened Ancient Zoans, who can get back fresh very fast!

To where the alliance has to pull something off that completely demolishes them

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Maybe. We could imagine that Kaido wants to make her the next Shogun but needs people to think Yamato is a man so he imprisoned her and forced her to wear a mask. But that wouldn't explain why she referred to herself as a man.
What if shes been forced to or bullied about not being a son like he wanted to all her life.

M

MD Zolo

It’s confusing because people can’t imagine a character stating that another character is not their biological sex and a character referring to themselves with a different pronoun than their biological sex.

Its not that complicated folks, seriously.

Kaido can refer to his daughter as a male and it wouldn’t contradict a thing. Yamato can refer to himself as Kaido’s son and it still makes perfect sense.
I am not going to go into semantics and gender politics here.

I am thinking more linearly. Besides, Kiku's ID was hinted through her language. So I am focusing on that angle.

Also, theory of people who connected the dots between "Joyboy from Oden story - to Ace meeting Yamato and actually telling him about Luffy" is truly happening

I think Yamato's specific connection most likely is:
1- knowing about Oden's dialog with Roger/WB when Roger said "I will become..."
2- Ace telling Yamato in a sarcastic way about the same line Luffy said it when he was young on the cliff next to Ace and Sabo, saying "I will become..."

This HAS TO BE the big connection that made Yamato wait for Luffy ever since Ace spoke about him

Otherwise, it would not make sense as to why would Yamato see some importance from Luffy...

Status
Not open for further replies.