[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Looking purely at claims, given their respective connection to the dead chats and otherwise being disconnected from the game, I feel pretty confident that Helya is between Rayan and Gram.

Now, the optinal route might be to lynch one and duel the other. I appreciate that this may seem like overkill, but we should have the numbers to cover our bases and role wise we don't really need to rely on anyone. Ultimately I'm not going to hard push for this, but that's what I think we should be doing. It's basically the damage mitigation route.

Thoughts?
I say we'd proceed with Rayboobs, it's a 5050 anyway right.
Unless RA was the one all along.

But with the ability he used on me D1 I find it hard to believe.

He used a PR on me, it was called "By Magnis Beard"
This made me think he's Magni

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think the fact I attempted to rez odyn gives me a better alibi than basically anyone, to be honest
Can you bring this up - where does it say you tried to revive hime?

Again I take your point, if I were to assign a number to this it would be 8:2 Rayan, which in Mafia is rather one sided. But the angle is there.

There is also an argument for saving the duel in case we need to eliminate both Polar Bear and Cal tomorrow.

Can you bring this up - where does it say you tried to revive hime?

Again I take your point, if I were to assign a number to this it would be 8:2 Rayan, which in Mafia is rather one sided. But the angle is there.

There is also an argument for saving the duel in case we need to eliminate both Polar Bear and Cal tomorrow.
basically after hime died, I tried to rez her straight away. Fuji initially processed it and then whether he’d forgotten a mechanic or what, I don’t know, but the writeup was cancelled by him and my shot refunded, which I then used on relo

I don’t really like pointing to this stuff but it’s public information as it was in the thread

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, I've laid out my considerations, if you would rather take the higher gamble route then you're free to do so. I'll vote when required.

Magni's beard is fluffy.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I have been post restricted by this. I must praise Magni's beard in every post I make.

@Random Asshole What happens if I break it, and why did you use this on me?

Good beard though.
I broke it, nothing seemed to happen to me though

But it really only leaves Rayan honestly.
I know Gram is legit with his claim.

That leaves only Cal and maybe Polar if flower is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.