Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yonkobrosrealize it's very likely Kizaru is the one who took Luffy away, right? notice the "..." when he saw the marines were to put seastone handcuffs on Luffy.

Seeing how the chapter is ending, I wouldn't be surprised if Kizaru wants Luffy to stop him. But that way he keeps his job
Ah yes, he took him away then came back without anyone noticing he was gone
I'm sure that happened..

Do yonkobrosrealize it's very likely Kizaru is the one who took Luffy away, right? notice the "..." when he saw the marines were to put seastone handcuffs on Luffy.

Seeing how the chapter is ending, I wouldn't be surprised if Kizaru wants Luffy to stop him. But that way he keeps his job
Someone is coping beyond reason, really.

In last chapter was only heavily implied (his ramen bowl and so on), but now is fucking evident that Kizaru did it.

Sanji is above that, Queen's portrayal and feats places him close to the strongest Commanders
You are acting like sanji holding his own or stalling kizaru would down scale kizaru to YC2 instead of just accepting sanji is way above that level
Kizaru is an Admiral, it would be disgraceful to get stalled by someone who doesn't even have Advanced Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.