Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the people slandering Saturn for this are the same people who are avid fans of the guy who got his arm and body split in half by Apoo.
The Saturn slander right now is kind of dumb, I mean who cares if he's getting damaged, all those attacks are doing nothing since he can just easily heal himself.

I would rather wait and see on what else he can do, if Saturn really can't do anything else then ok he should get slandered.

But for now I still think it's a bit too early to slander him.

kizaru took no damage, no blood, and was completely unphased

lets compare how saturn looks to that once raws come out...
Well if he auto regen it's like he taking no damage.
So it don't really matter what attacks can do to him if he can heal .
Like again vs Franky beam that he just heal again .
Post automatically merged:

So let me get this straight

- Saturn wasn’t actually worried about Kuma’s attack, he was shocked he wasn’t dead

- Saturn unbothered by Kuma’s attack and glared at him, regenerates instantly

- Saturn hit with a literal beam through his chest that would critically wound or kill any other character but he tanks it with 0 damage

Yeah. How is this guy being beaten?
It's either we see his limits or haki in some way cause that regen crazy lol .

The more and more I think about it, the more I wonder if Saturn getting attacked so easily is because he's immortal and just doesn't give a fuck about taking damage since he knows he'll recover instantly.

It's like a video game boss whose health regens faster than you can damage it.
“No need to wonder where your god is, cause he’s right here! And he’s fresh out of mercy.”

I think it’s possible Zoro is a buccaneer.

The key trait of the buccaneers is their willpower and ability to push on in near death scenarios. Kuma is doing it now and it’s very likely how WB was able to fight so hard in MF.

Zoro’s endurance is near unparalleled. There are many characters we know of that have better durability than Zoro. But tbh no other characters bar WB and Kuma have shown endurance near that of Zoro’s. Where they can do something crazy like scar Kaido with their bones broken.

Even Luffy couldn’t endure ragnaraku, which pales in comparison to hakai.

Honestly Zoro just training hard or having high Will doesn’t explain his endurance, as even his captain cannot replicate his endurance feats. Hence imo it has to be some special ability.

Buccaneer powers would make a lot of sense. It seems as if Buccaneers are the servants of Nika. Kuma is the hand of liberation, he himself isn’t a D but he served Dragon and helped Luffy. WB himself wasn’t a D, but he devoted himself to raising Ace to be the new PK.

Zoro has devoted himself to helping Luffy become PK. If Luffy is the warrior of liberation, it only makes sense for Zoro to be the “sword of liberation”, being Luffy’s RHM.

The more and more I think about it, the more I wonder if Saturn getting attacked so easily is because he's immortal and just doesn't give a fuck about taking damage since he knows he'll recover instantly.

It's like a video game boss whose health regens faster than you can damage it.
The man start the buster call i wonder if just going take the attacks while trying to fuck up people while it happens.
It not like he or Kizaru will have issues with everything getting blow up it's everyone else that got look out and try not to get damage .

The Saturn slander right now is kind of dumb, I mean who cares if he's getting damaged, all those attacks are doing nothing since he can just easily heal himself.

I would rather wait and see on what else he can do, if Saturn really can't do anything else then ok he should get slandered.

But for now I still think it's a bit too early to slander him.
It's gonna get worse. Way worse lol.

One of the things common with characters that have broken regen like this across the manga medium is, they get beaten to a pulp and torn limb from limb in their fights. Cause they can regen from them.

So, if saturn is to do down here, it will be bloody and gory and glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.