Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

WHERE WERE ALL YOU FRANKY “FANS” BEFORE NOW?? FUCKIN’ BANDWAGONERS…YOU WEREN’T IN THE TRENCHES FOR THRILLER BARK OR PUNK HAZARD…LOVING FRANKY DOESN’T MEAN GASSING HIM UP WHEN IT’S EASY…YOU GOTTA EARN YOUR RIGHT TO WORSHIP AT HIS CYBERNETIC FEET THROUGH BLOOD, SWEAT, AND WAPOMETAL…#REALFRANKYBOIS RISE UP!!!!!! :fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:
Franky was always goated
Nobody ever doubted him , hence no debste ever took place

Don't say that bro. Be real. Zoro fans kept and still push that King actually neg diffed Marco even though they said before that Marco embarrassed them before when it looked like Zoro won't get back.

Every fandom does this so it isn't fair to say only one does.
Remember when Zboys were saying Kaku > Lucci because Luffy was fighting Lucci and Kaku Zoro then they went full 180 when Zoro started fighting Lucci

:milaugh:

Ok I’ll be serious, Lucci is the top CP0 agent and he has awakening+excellent rokushiki, honestly is really strong but he was no match for Gear 5 Luffy. For Zoro I’m expecting a tough fight, mid diff/high diff for me

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy was shown rocking his shit tho a chapter later after they started their fight, Zoro wasn't he is still fighting Lucci

Tho you could argue he would win against Gear 5 too just play cat and mouse until his gear runs out
Yea i agree.

All Im sayin is if we cut back to Zoro v. Lucci and we see it end like Apoo v. Zoro... then a lot of perspectives will change. But Oda is still stalling it out. Its super frustating when you've seen Zoro do some amazing feats against 2 Yonko and is now stuck here tbh.

I don't understand who started haight lucci at all? Even my brothers from the Zoro Temple rate him pretty low. 1 Dude literally shot Sentomaru (who is Aries, Sasaki, Vergo level). 2 And this is in a fight with Goofy's g5. 2 His kick=g5+haki. 3 g5 limits were not enough to knock out Lucci and Goofy retreated after spending the g5 limit + three nominal + haki attacks to dominate. 3 After the fight, Lucci Practici was not injured, and Luffy is in a deplorable condition. 4 dude is literally the strongest member of cp0 in history and bb ran away from him. 5 He was often compared to Sabo. You have a clean yc1 in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.