JJK 248 Spoilers

Why would you think this version is weaker? Yuta is the who one created her to begin with.
Because this Rika is weaker. The real Rika Orimoto passed on at the end of JJK0; the current version is something she left behind, and because of that, Yuta no longer walks around with infinite cursed energy; he only has access to that for 5 minutes at a time.

H

Herrera95

Why would you think this version is weaker? Yuta is the who one created her to begin with.
I saw some videos explaining how the original Rika disappeared at the end of JJK Chapter 0 and that Yuta made a new one after that.

The first one was strongest because was made out of her real friend. This new one is just cursed energy.

Something like this.

Where is this Talk no Jutsu stuff coming from?

These are all Sukuna's thoughts and reflections on Yuji who he spent time living inside of. He's not emotional over him, nor emphatetic. He just realized "hmm, so his soul is really hard to break".
Kinda similar to Kaido's dialogues, where he tried to break their wills, right?

But, I have no complaints against Sukuna, except holding back for plot reasons. It is the same thing we have been saying; Yuji's (inevitable) power ups will feel out of place. For the lack of better term, it will eventually lead to "power creep".
It has already happened, we have seen Higuruma.

Kenjaku's death was well planned, but it was boring for me as a reader.

While I somewhat enjoyed recent chapters, but I dont feel as hyped as before.

On a side note, do you remember Kenjaku saying "I dont see anything special in Yuta".

And Sukuna saying almost similar thing to Yuji, "there is not a single interesting bone in your body".

But, they will be done in by the ones who they thought are useless.

H

Herrera95

It goes both ways

They care more about those 2 characters than the manga itself

Dunno why
Because the manga itself is not that good and all it does is hype those 2 characters?
Post automatically merged:

Gojo himself doesnt wanna come back but his fans wants him to come back

This is so funny
The way gojo fanboys and fangirls dont even understand their own character
Don't limit Gojo's character to that bullshit Gege did in his last chapter alive(actually already dead).

Real Gojo has none of that shit.