[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lindltaylor @Grammaton our massacre plan:

Michelle uses Red to give you double action.
You‘re going to Soulcage Magic.
Amp all your abilities.
Soulcage Tyler.
Since his abilities will be yours, they will also be amped.
Amp his double action ability into a triple action.
Give it to Michelle.
She will use Blue > Red on you, also granting you triple action.
Use Soulcage again on Pot.
You get 2 amps and a refill out of them.
Refill Soulcage.
Use your item to protect yourself (amped into a strong protect now to prevent you from getting killed by your PGO)
Activate PGO
Turn all 3 RPS Void Spear Kills from Tyler into non RPS Superkills (you have the general amps from Magic to make them non RPS and the amps from Pot to make
them super).
Nerd

We did well, my undead brothers!

Can you fully explain Sargeras role?
Stage 1 is what you say, he can barely help his team. Can mostly be ignored to be honest if you learn his role.

Stage 2 is after they kill Illidan and he uses him as an Avatar. Now he has vote power and a full role. He is
Death immune, can be lynched once every 3 days but only if 80% of the playerbase lynches him. And he comes back anyways. Can only be endgammed through usage of Pillars of Creation to seal him away. Or if hes the last one in his team and they use certain items called the crowns of the tirumvirate to banish him.

Stage 3 You really dont wanna know bro, all I can say is that things get nasty and require town and non town to all work together with the Pillars of create and the crowns and artifact to delay him landing next to the planet. Each time he is delayed by 3 phases and you have to destroy the legion. After you do, you have to use all of the above+ literally everyone but him and his team need to vote him to fully banish him.

If he managed to land next to the planet its GG.

Stage 1 is what you say, he can barely help his team. Can mostly be ignored to be honest if you learn his role.

Stage 2 is after they kill Illidan and he uses him as an Avatar. Now he has vote power and a full role. He is
Death immune, can be lynched once every 3 days but only if 80% of the playerbase lynches him. And he comes back anyways. Can only be endgammed through usage of Pillars of Creation to seal him away. Or if hes the last one in his team and they use certain items called the crowns of the tirumvirate to banish him.

Stage 3 You really dont wanna know bro, all I can say is that things get nasty and require town and non town to all work together with the Pillars of create and the crowns and artifact to delay him landing next to the planet. Each time he is delayed by 3 phases and you have to destroy the legion. After you do, you have to use all of the above+ literally everyone but him and his team need to vote him to fully banish him.

I forgot, there would have been events to summon the other titans, you need to summon them so that they help imprison him like in the endgame cinematic I posted.

What were Pillars of Creation?

Can you explain the yellow faction?
They were basically a secondary town. None of them knew each other and only 2 had real ways to confirm themselves eventually (Lind & Baki) until the census was created.

Had the census not been created there would have been the possibility for fake yellows.

Hell even with it all the yellows were positive Red Night and Indigo were yellow for like 5 days lol.

Had town (town + town 2) ever lost majority @Lindltaylor would have gone full hostile take over mode and started culting green town into yellow town as he “saved” Azeroth by turning it into an undead frozen wasteland

Status
Not open for further replies.