C

Cruxroux

You know what? I respect admirals fan and consequentially the villain fans. They are cheering for the bad guys which are often the one who will "lose" in some point of the story.

So I respect that, they know that in the future their favorites character will lose but they still don't care.
Some villains go down like legends , there's nothing wrong rooting for them.
Kaidou went down after so much efforts , put fresh current luffy in front of kaido and kaido still bonks him.

Chapter 1105:
Chapter title: the strongest pirate vs all

Chapter begins where the last ends.
Everyone is preparing to leave and the marines starting the buster call.
Kizaru is attacking sanji but he is dodging and says you a not for me borsalino I will take your boss. In a epic duble page we see that sanji is using ifrit jambe to break all spider legs from saturn. Now sanji is attacking caribou who tried to get luffy on BB ship and mid diffs every Bb pirate who come to egghead. Then sanji defeats lucci and zolo open his eyes wide open (like nami did on wano as she saw luffy gear 5)
The narrotor says something very epic in the narrotor box:
Sanji the biggest threat for the marines show his real strenght, not time left to hold back
And then sanji travels in super speed to marijeois, beats imu and is now crowned as the new world prince 🤴. And the one piece is his eyebrows.