Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Chapter 1,105: Nika

Brief spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP:
- in the cover, Smoker is doing smoke rings and a black cat is jumping through them
- Zoro has defeated Lucci (mid-diff): “N2 is too high for you, you should try N4”
- Zoro reaches the rest of the crew. Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru begins, and the fight is very intense
- At the end of the chapter, a voice from above: <<i told you Kizaru, we’re way stronger now ahahaha and we even got a new friend>>
- in a beautiful double spread, G5 luffy is riding the iron giant and then jumps from it making the nika move
- Bonney and Kuma look at the scene: “He really exists - the god from the legends”

End of chapter - break next week

- in the cover, Smoker is doing smoke rings and a black cat is jumping through them
- Zoro has defeated Lucci (mid-diff): “N2 is too high for you, you should try N4”
- Zoro reaches the rest of the crew. Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru begins, and the fight is very intense
- At the end of the chapter, a voice from above: <<i told you Kizaru, we’re way stronger now ahahaha and we even got a new friend>>
- in a beautiful double spread, G5 luffy is riding the iron giant and then jumps from it making the nika move
- Bonney and Kuma look at the scene: “He really exists - the god from the legends”

:pepecopium:

On his ass crying, he couldn't sense anything and he's supposed to be the best CoO user in the Navy. :hope:
You guys are supposed go be stock traders but you don't know to buy the dip
:kuzanshut:
Garp-chujo sacrificed himself for Coby, you think he's going to go home and play Xbox? Pink Mamba will be on demon time from here on out. You can put notifications on this.

Actually based until "in a beautiful double spread..." gives you away

Lmfao that last line. Its because they're paedophilic losers who can't interact with real women, actually adults/grown women without it leading to criminal charges or at "best", just them being rejected by the women and disgusting them.

The absolutely goalpost moving, mental gymnastics, loophole abuse they do to try to justify it and say its "not illegal or immoral."

Apart from the "1000 year old" excuse, my favorite is "they're drawings, nobody is getting hurt", but why are they so obsessed with drawings that look just like children and behave like them? To the point of severe infatuation and extreme lust snd fetishisation?
If they're so harmless, show them in public, to the police, in courts, to your parents and any adult relatives etc.

There's also a bunch of fujoshis/female weebs/female animators and cartoon creators who have been involved with inappropriate behaviour towards minors or drawing extremely inappropriate pictures of actual children from their own and other shows too. So it's not just "men" doing it too ofc.

There's various youtubers who expose this shit in so many fandoms and communities and its extremely depressing how outright common and thus recurring it is.

Don't even get me started on that "loli dance song animation" meme which was viral a short while ago on some sites, it kept coming up randomly on YouTube shorts as it kept garnering both fans of it and controversy and thus boosting its own exposure.
It involved a little girl singing a "teasing song" to "make fun" of her "cheeky, lecherous admirers", think of Japanese perv humour but targeted towards a little girl here...

Don't get me started on the Bonney shit too. One of toeis animators "casually evaded" people pointing out how they focused on bonney being topless more, showing her from the front and getting a bit of a "lift" probably as they've done to many female characters busts post TS. (Post tit surgery)

Oda 3 years ago talked about Watsuki with great pride, saying he is a great man too. A lot of people including myself thought Watsuki was this more "innocent/pure" author that wasn't horny in his work and more respectful than other authors but ironically he's the worst by far, not even comparable, in a league of his own.

Watsuki had so much real CP, hundreds of videos if not thousands, that the police thought he was making and distributing it!

Oh wait I did rant about Bonney anyway dammit lol.

There's other really fucked up stories I could share but I've said enough as it is. We need IRL Akainus/Punishes to deal with these fucking scum. But it's such an epidemic of a problem too, a massive global problem especially thanks to the Internet now too.

I remember at least one idiot here saying after I deleted my account before, that i was just being pissy and whiney over Drumz ffs lmfao.
People who get this fired up about this are trying to smokescreen away from themselves imo. We get it, it's bad. You sound like you're covering up those thoughts in yourself.