He actually did touch Garp with Ice Ball btw

Meanwhile Lhiryu needed Colby since he cant keep up with old Garp’s speed
That mid ability always land to show how haki trumps all.
Garp sensed Shiryu and still got stabbed, point refuted.
You gotta do better than spamming out of context panels of characters sweating and make asinine claims like Aokiji is prime Garp level. :hapnoel:

C

CensoredbyWG

Aokiji couldn't touch washed up Garp without the whole island backing him up.
"Kuzan weakened Garp" this statement doesn't exist btw.
Aokiji won the haki power clash against one of the most famous hakimen in the show, not to mention how easy his ice neutralized garp.

Shiryu got Koed by non haki body slam from garp lol, but that's the fine because you can't expect much from zoro's match ups.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
He's not part of Sword or anything because Tashigi isn't, so he's not part of the protagonist group for the marines. My guess is that since he has the credit for defeating Crocodile, he'll end up actually fighting him over Cross Guild and that'll be his way back into the story. Plus Tashigi will be after Mihawk's sword since she wants to collect all the supreme grade blades.

That's my Smoker cope. "This is how I win"
My cope is that I was hoping for Smoker and Tashigi to get upgrades in Egghead. Smoker was one of the very few chars introduced early who had a seastone tipped weapon. Both chars were on their way to Vegapunk during the Dressrosa arc so that may imply some level of acquaintance. Was also looking forward to any seastone upgrades for Franky or some new blueprints/parts at least.

C

CensoredbyWG

The lack of hints is a sign that ZKK leakers are MAD about sanji's portrayal vs kizaru hahahahahahah, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Post automatically merged:

He's not part of Sword or anything because Tashigi isn't, so he's not part of the protagonist group for the marines. My guess is that since he has the credit for defeating Crocodile, he'll end up actually fighting him over Cross Guild and that'll be his way back into the story. Plus Tashigi will be after Mihawk's sword since she wants to collect all the supreme grade blades.

That's my Smoker cope. "This is how I win"
Tashigi vs mihawk would make this site explode :kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Aokiji won the haki power clash against one of the most famous hakimen in the show, not to mention how easy his ice neutralized garp.

Shiryu got Koed by non haki body slam from garp lol, but that's the fine because you can't expect much from zoro's match ups.
This loser out here making up his own manga at this point

That mid ability always land to show how haki trumps all.
Garp sensed Shiryu and still got stabbed, point refuted.
You gotta do better than spamming out of context panels of characters sweating and make asinine claims like Aokiji is prime Garp level. :hapnoel:
But will Shiryu ever each Squard level? Squard didn’t need Colby + invisibility to stab an old man