Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
@Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios @Bisoromi Bear @RayanOO @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro @Julius @Jackteo @Infitima @Devilbat @Hiragaro @Hueconite @Hedfi @BleakAsh @soheilhazrat @SDfear
GUI VI'S LETTER OF APOLOGY

- My dear Sanji bros

based on recent events in the manga, I come to portray myself with all of you about the Sanji slander that I propagated on this forum. I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is YC2 level, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is a cuck, I'm sorry for calling Sanji Lanji/Dogji/Damaji/Hypetoolji, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji's main fight will be 8 Chins/Kadar, me sorry for comparing Sanji to Sakura Haruno, but most of all, I'm sorry for never calling Sanji of Wanji.

Sanji is not a gag character, he is a very cool character and is about to get hyped in the next chapters.
If Sanji vs Kizaru really happens, I'll be here no matter what!
:feelsokeman:
Best regards, GUI :)

smh gui

@TheAncientCenturion open spoilers thread :
One Piece Chapter 1105:

-Chapter starts with Jinbei blocking with armament a laser that got aimed at Vegapunk by Kizaru , Jinbei was shown to bleed from his arms despite the Haki used ( like the fight against WsW where his Haki got broken ) .
-Kizaru says Jinbe should know better by now about jumping in front of admirals before kicking him out of the way. Vegapunk and co. are already heading back up the Labo Phase.
-Sanji vs Saturn, Sanji’s eyebrow is backwards as he uses diable Jambe on Saturn.
-Suddenly Sanji is stopped mid air by an invisible force and thrown through multiple buildings.
-End of chapter, we see the buster call bombardment start just as the island shakes.
Final panel is on the ancient robots eyes glowing again .

Break next week