Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
They fell for it even if there is an old chapter tag 💀
LMAO yep, it got me too earlier but they keep calling gor fake spoilers here too especially when TAC opens the thread and lets others post them.

**Scenario 1: Sanji's Transformation**

*Nami smirks, holding back laughter.*

Nami: "Well, well, Sanji. Looks like your dream of being surrounded by beautiful women just took a twist."

*Sanji, now Sanjina, panics.*

Sanjina: "This... this is absurd! How can I be the very thing I adore?"

*Luffy grins, seemingly unfazed.*

Luffy: "Sanjina, you're still our cook, right? As long as you can make delicious food, it doesn't matter!"

*Sanjina looks troubled.*

Sanjina: "But my dream... my dream was to find the All Blue and a beautiful bride!"

*Robin calmly steps in.*

Robin: "Perhaps the All Blue is not bound by gender. As for the bride, well, love comes in unexpected forms."

*Chopper, curiously examining Sanjina, chimes in.*

Chopper: "Does this mean I have to change your medical records, Sanjina?"

*Usopp starts crafting a wild story.*

Usopp: "I heard there's a legendary island where the chefs turn into beautiful women during a full moon! Sanjina, you're the chosen one!"

*Franky laughs heartily.*

Franky: "Super love cook transformation! We've got a new star in the crew!"

*Brook, excited, sings.*

Brook: "Sanjina, my dear, let's see how this musical melody of transformation unfolds!"

*Jinbei, with his usual calm demeanor, adds.*

Jinbei: "In the grand scheme of our adventures, Sanjina, this is a minor deviation. Let us continue our journey without dwelling on the superficial."

**Scenario 2: Sanji's Reaction to Zoro's Transformation**

*Sanji, who just witnessed Zoro's transformation, is visibly perplexed.*

Sanji: "Zoro, you marimo-headed buffoon, what's with this unexpected change?!"

*Zorina glares at Sanji.*

Zorina: "Save your commentary, cook. It's not like I asked for this."

*Nami smirks, enjoying the reversal of roles.*

Nami: "Looks like you're getting specual attention from Sanji now, Zorina."

*Sanji, torn between concern and amusement, scratches his head.*

Sanji: "This is just... confusing. How can I focus on my culinary artistry when faced with such a... distraction?"

*Robin interjects with a calm tone.*

Robin: "Sanji, consider this an opportunity to broaden your perspective. Zorina's abilities remain unchanged, and so should our focus on our journey."

*Zorina crosses her arms.*

Zorina: "Robin's right. Let's not make a big deal out of this. I'm still the swordsman you rely on."

*Sanji, with a reluctant nod, concedes.*

Sanji: "Fine, as long as it doesn't interfere with my pursuit of beauty in all its forms. Just stay out of the kitchen, Zorina."

*The crew, amused by the unfolding dynamics, continues their journey, with Sanji adjusting to this unexpected twist in their adventure.*
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is being carried by some (we can’t see who it is)
This part sounds most believable NGL lol.