This is stupid. The revolutionaries literally know the celestial dragons do the genocide games. And that the marines are well aware of them.

Why do the marines allow this?

Because the WG>the marines.
I am not even enterening the power-level discussion btw, idk, I am just saying even Revolutionaries do not consider not just the Marine, but even the WG not the same as the DCs.

It's a concept even Vegapunk repeated to Dragon (about marines).

About the reasons why Marines did not do anything, we have to see how strong is the government and then judge.

Doflamingo is called Heavenly Yaksha, wich it's "Heavenly Demon". Does it mean he will be the final villain? Absolutely not, will he still have a role. Yes, of course.

I'm sorry but using the translation of the "seraphim" name does not make them more relevant as final villains. It's just a cool name Oda used for them.
Doflamingo wont have a role in the final war

It's not really head canon

Doflamingo hyped it up in the story

the Throne Wars

listing every single Yonkou, Warlord, Admiral and pirate out there
This Throne "war" has already started with Kaido. This does not mean its the final battle against the WG. They are not referenced in that dialogue with Doflamingo, likely due to being the final players in the story anyway

I am not even enterening the power-level discussion btw, idk, I am just saying even Revolutionaries do not consider not just the Marine, but even the WG not the same as the DCs.

It's a concept even Vegapunk repeated to Dragon (about marines).

About the reasons why Marines did not do anything, we have to see how strong is the government and then judge.
The marines are one part of the WG and literally commit atrocities in their name. You can't seperate the two.

You can get rid of the head however. And hope the arm reforms.