It doesn’t have to be fucking Zoropiece for oda to not make a mockery of Zoros dream????

And yeah cause that would look good “I use a sword, clean and care for my sword in many panels I’m in, but since I have a DF I’m not actually a swordsman.”

Cmon. Nasujuro is clearly a swordsman and Zoros not fighting anyone after mihawk.
MonochoromeYoru thinks if Oda don't retcon Zoro's dream, it's Zoro piece lol.

It doesn’t have to be fucking Zoropiece for oda to not make a mockery of Zoros dream????
How is making zoro wss and then giving him a non swordsman opponent a mockery of his dreams?

Mihawk isn't the strongest person in op lol.
And yeah cause that would look good “I use a sword, clean and care for my sword in many panels I’m in, but since I have a DF I’m not actually a swordsman.”
lolda literally used that shit with King lmao. King literally said "i never siad i was a swordsman"

Cmon. Nasujuro is clearly a swordsman and Zoros not fighting anyone after mihawk.
we will see. In about 10 years. Let's hope we all live that long.

Imo Teach’s role is going to be the final guard before luffy becomes pirate king and Luffy will beat him in God Valley along with SWORD.

And imu doesn’t fear him, luffy and teach are just the only two big named pirates with Ds which is why he carved up Vivis too cause he suspected she was a d.
So if teach is down before Laugh Tale, what was the purpose of all this koby/garp situation?

How is making zoro wss and then giving him a non swordsman opponent a mockery of his dreams?

Mihawk isn't the strongest person in op lol.

lolda literally used that shit with King lmao. King literally said "i never siad i was a swordsman"

we will see. In about 10 years. Let's hope we all live that long.
Mihawk is the strongest swordsman, and Nasujuro is clearly a swordsman.

And yeah cause King never was shown even using his sword prior to fighting Zoro, he and Nasujuro are night and day.