Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep spamming dat shit for a month . Sanji is not gonna fight p1 .
I saw the build up between them. Beside the fact that their fight don't have any conclusions. Both wasn't used haki or named attack. And there are many similarity between them. Similar hair style, suit, cape, glove, necktie user, both have sister etc.

If Sanji's final opponent in this arc isn't Page One...

I Will delete my account! :kata:

I saw the build up between them. Beside the fact that their fight don't have any conclusions. Both wasn't used haki or named attack. And there are many similarity between them. Similar hair style, suit, cape, glove, necktie user, both have sister etc.

You just reminded me, Zoro D Goat is going to delete his Account if Yamato is a Woman.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yes. Marco is stronger than Zoro currently so he would be a better fit against Kaido since he also has best durability on the alliance due to the nature of his DF. And he can also heal others (even if slightly)

Plus Zoro vs King needs to happen, he needs solo wins against formidable opponents before Mihawk. That's my opinion anyway
So, you say that what King did and Marco did to Queen Mama Chanter isn't a hint that we might get a King vs Marco fight?

If Marco vs King happen, both of them should fight 1 vs 1.

Both of them is YC1 and whoever got a back up, thats will dehyped both of them from YC1 hype.
And so far, i dont have any clue how and why Marco gonna fight Kaido in the future.

Will you just create another account Zorogang?
Post automatically merged:

Will you just create another account Zorogang?

Status
Not open for further replies.