Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

We shouldn't have to cater to these idiots! Look at his entire hisotry, look at the spoiler threads. This guys is a troll and somehow the moderators are totally oblivious to it or they are complicit, when the heck did GarptheFist become a moderator, dude was a notorious Zoro stan no wonder these trolls are allowed in this forum.
X Drake is full of nonsense. But so is your Pedxi. He spams Zoro vs. Gifters or Zoro + Hoery vs. Orochi continuously. It is not only Zoro fans. You guys share equal blame too.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Except Pedxi got banned and this retard is still breathing hot air
Post automatically merged:

Mate you didn't do anything bad its good to call out these users. Don't let the Zoro fans convince you otherwise.
Just ignore him if he annoys you.

There are a lot many more trolls around, and even if a troll is banned , he/she can return by making a new account. Banning is just a waste.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We shouldn't have to cater to these idiots! Look at his entire hisotry, look at the spoiler threads. This guys is a troll and somehow the moderators are totally oblivious to it or they are complicit, when the heck did GarptheFist become a moderator, dude was a notorious Zoro stan no wonder these trolls are allowed in this forum.
Just ignore him, its been a while he doing something like this. Dont bring another Z v S discussion again. Its way too old.

We better discuss who is Yamato's mother if she is a woman.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So instead of the current topic, Who thinks Yamato had a DF, if so which one? If not Why?
Ur signature. U want our lewd gone?:josad:

Because the spoilers said Ulti back up after she got attacked by Yamato. I dont think Yamato ate a DF. But he/she obviously can use an armament haki.

A conqueror haki? We should consider that either because Yamato might be the biological son/daughter of Kaido.

Last edited:
L

Levi_Ackerman

I always thought that there has to be someone who had T-Rex DF but isn't from Kaido's crew.

We still had Avalo Pizzaro or the Gorosei dude who might ate Tyrannosaurus Rex DF. Considering T-Rex is a top tier dinosaurs.

That would be cool as shit. I didn't even think about another ancient zoan appearing in the story after the fall of the beasts pirates.

I always thought that there has to be someone who had T-Rex DF but isn't from Kaido's crew.

We still had Avalo Pizzaro or the Gorosei dude who might ate Tyrannosaurus Rex DF. Considering T-Rex is a top tier dinosaurs.
Isn't the T-rex just a bigger, more durable, but slower Allosaurus? Don't really see much difference, actually, the spinosaurus might even be stronger as a DF.

And if Oda stays true to their anatomy than the arms of the T-rex are truly useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.