Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
β€Ž
HAIYAAAA, this is why he is Admiral and not chef! I get Vegapunk machine to do better job than this, haiyaaaa! He is disappointment to his nephew, unlike Uncle Roger! /s

Given Roger wears Orange too, maybe he can be the Orange Admiral and Sanjis true opponent in future? Lmao.

INT. EGGHEAD ISLAND - KIZARU'S KITCHEN - DAY

Uncle Roger, sporting his iconic orange polo shirt, stands in Kizaru's kitchen, surrounded by the chaos of cracked eggs and questionable cooking techniques. Kizaru, the laid-back Marine Admiral, is attempting to make an omelette.

UNCLE ROGER
Haiyaaaa! What is happening here? Uncle Roger come to Egghead Island, and Kizaru is murdering the omelette. Not even the Straw Hats would be impressed with this!

KIZARU
(laughs lazily)
Oh, Uncle Roger, I'm just taking my time. Slow and steady, you know?

UNCLE ROGER
This not slow and steady; this is slow and disastrous, like trying to catch a slippery eel with chopsticks. Even Vegapunk wouldn't use these cooking techniques for his inventions.

Kizaru continues his sluggish attempt at flipping the omelette, failing miserably.

UNCLE ROGER (CONT'D)
(raises an eyebrow)
Haiyaaaa! Kizaru, you're doing a better job murdering the omelette than you are trying to assassinate Vegapunk! You should stick to light-speed kicks, not light-speed flips.

SANJI
(enters the kitchen confidently)
What's going on here? Sanji, the cook of the Straw Hat Pirates, is here to show you how it's done.

UNCLE ROGER
(squints)
Ah, Sanji! I see you're here to challenge Uncle Roger. Let the battle of the omelettes begin!

Sanji starts cracking eggs and flipping them with flair, showcasing his culinary skills.

NAMI
(watching Uncle Roger)
Wow, he really knows his way around the kitchen. Sanji, take notes!

SANJI
(looking offended)
Nami, you should be simp-ressed with my cooking only. Watch this!

The kitchen heats up as Sanji and Uncle Roger engage in a culinary showdown.

UNCLE ROGER
(to Nami)
Haiyaaaa! Nami, you like Uncle Roger's cooking, eh? Maybe you should join Uncle Roger on the orange side.

NAMI
(smiles)
I do love the color orange.

Sanji, fueled by jealousy, adds more intensity to his cooking.

KIZARU
(acknowledging defeat)
Well, Uncle Roger, I must admit, you're not only a better cook than me, but you're also a superior uncle to Sentomaru than I am.

UNCLE ROGER
(laughs)
Haiyaaaa! Uncle Roger wins again! Not just in cooking but in uncle-ing too. Sorry, Kizaru, maybe next time you can use your light-speed to deliver ingredients faster.

The group laughs, and Uncle Roger takes a bow, basking in his victory on Egghead Island.

UNCLE ROGER (CONT'D)
And by the way, isn't it ironic that we're making omelette on Egghead Island? So much for Vegapunk's creativity, haiyaaaa!