Why scopper Gaban ( EOS SANJI's Parallel ) is fodder and weak ass YC level ?
Scopper Gaban is known to be Roger's crew member but either in manga or other official sources he never got any hype or portrayal or even a statement of being a TOP TIER , he is just nobody in One piece World outside PK Roger and Dark King Rayleigh who are known for their reputation and achievemnts also how strong they are ; while our main topic is heavily scopper gaban who by no means a YC level based on a lot of things :

He was seen clashing equally with YC level Oden and even struggling against him and this version of oden couldn't even handle one hand slash from Roger whilst the latter went to use his both hands to clash equally with his rival WB.

This same Oden wasn't on his prime neither was he using adv CoC that could make him stand out with shanks and other top tiers .

There are only two people in the entire manga who have the title of "King" with no correlations to a Monarchy.
The Pirate King, Gol D. Roger

The Dark King, Silvers Rayleigh

whilst Scopper got no King title like Mr 4 his parallel .

Another thing is Rayleigh sees himself having an equal standing as his captain and that was shown in Manga :

While all the crew members, Gaban included, refer to Roger as captain Roger ; Ray simply calls him Roger .
This is similar to how killer calls kid by his name whilst his fodder crew call him captain and we can all agree that they aren't even YC level and just fodder level to their captain .

And while we are clear on Scopper's standing overall , this should also be EOS Sanji's standing since he is his parallel .

Overall :
Eos Sanji = Scopper Gaban = Young ODEN = YC level

Trust me its different in the rest of the world.
There is a reason why the draft meme is solely viral with Americans
We'll see

i just think selling a war and convincing young generations to fight rn is much harder

they are less married, have less children, they are less religious, they are less patriotic

most of them are not doing great career wise

they really don't have much motivation to defend shit

Why scopper Gaban ( EOS SANJI's Parallel ) is fodder and weak ass YC level ?
Scopper Gaban is known to be Roger's crew member but either in manga or other official sources he never got any hype or portrayal or even a statement of being a TOP TIER , he is just nobody in One piece World outside PK Roger and Dark King Rayleigh who are known for their reputation and achievemnts also how strong they are ; while our main topic is heavily scopper gaban who by no means a YC level based on a lot of things :

He was seen clashing equally with YC level Oden and even struggling against him and this version of oden couldn't even handle one hand slash from Roger whilst the latter went to use his both hands to clash equally with his rival WB.

This same Oden wasn't on his prime neither was he using adv CoC that could make him stand out with shanks and other top tiers .

There are only two people in the entire manga who have the title of "King" with no correlations to a Monarchy.
The Pirate King, Gol D. Roger

The Dark King, Silvers Rayleigh

whilst Scopper got no King title like Mr 4 his parallel .

Another thing is Rayleigh sees himself having an equal standing as his captain and that was shown in Manga :

While all the crew members, Gaban included, refer to Roger as captain Roger ; Ray simply calls him Roger .
This is similar to how killer calls kid by his name whilst his fodder crew call him captain and we can all agree that they aren't even YC level and just fodder level to their captain .

And while we are clear on Scopper's standing overall , this should also be EOS Sanji's standing since he is his parallel .

Overall :
Eos Sanji = Scopper Gaban = Young ODEN = YC level
This sounds AI generated

Why Sanji already peaked :

Sanji through out Post TS or even Pre TS , he was developping through his fire manipulation and mastery , even Post TS he had no growing in Haki besides having already basic haki in CoO and CoA that any New World fighter should have it in the bar minimum to survive , we got to Wano where PUs got handed in Numbers and Sanji's PUs were all about science :
-Getting Exoskeleton like his brothers
-Getting A Great Strength
-Getting A Great Speed that makes him someone who can't be followed to the ones who are on Queen level .
-Getting a great regeneration
-Getting a great hotter fire in Blue Flame that made him develops a new stronger DJ Style in IJ Style .
Outside That , his Haki PUs were when he only trained his armament to have hotter flames which he did with the help of exoskeleton .
All of that barely put him above YC2s , and his only PU left in Haki is achieving Future Sight which is YC 1 Kata's ability .
-EOS Sanji's capabilities at the very best would put him above YC1s as the strongest YC 1 since sanji's potential is limited without the Power of the very strongest while only getting power uped through limited science that already has done its job .
Yeah bois :
Sanji reached his Peak

C

Cruxroux

I got Airtel Xstream too.
Customer service is shit. I thought it would be better when I switched back from Jio.
And You can play games on your PC!?:josad: I got angry birds lol my broke laptop can't handle anything else😂
My previous PC couldn't.
When I switched to college, I said I need a laptop , but bought a PC with it and brought my old Monitor here....
I get great performance with it.
Not some 4k level gaming
But decent constant 60 FPS 1080p gaming.

Most young Russians are still going to war:saden:

Get out of tiktok 🤣that's not the real world

:kaidowhat: the new right wing is literally on the rise my bunny. Please leave your social media bubble
The new right wing is on the rise, but you are dead wrong if you think we supporting them is the same as we wanting to go to war. We vote for them because they promise us NOT to take us to stupid wars

WHY SANJI IS VERY VERY WEAK :

Sanji's place in the crew is weakening at a time when stronger people are joining/might join (Jimbe/Yamato).

People refuse to see what the author is doing.

Sanji has reached the "Exit Stage Left" part of his character arc. He will die in Wano protecting a weaker member.

It's an incredibly sad ending for what was once a promising character, but there is no more character development to explore.

Zoro had to overcome his pride to become stronger for the crew.

Usoop has to constantly overcome his cowardice.

Franky and Brook both came back heavy hitters.

Sanji came back broken, weaker, and with zero development in areas it was needed. His inability to protect his crew from females is no longer a gag, it's a liability.

In this chapter he has put Robin in grave danger from Black Maria/Kaido/CP0.

Brook, Franky, Usopp, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Jimbe, Yamato, etc. would never do that.

All this after leaving the crew and bringing harm upon his captain.

Trash character. Get him the fuck outta here.