Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I believe Morj is actually on the other side this time

a lot of people said that Egghead would go down as another Sabaody

with the Straw Hats getting fucked

Morj's theory was that the Straw Hats and Luffy are gonna win completely here, and show why they deserve the title of Yonkou

at least, that's what i think he said back at the start of the arc, i don't know anymore
Finally Morj makes sense /s.

Yeah Oda is gonna flex on Law and especially Kidd harder by having the SHs have actually succeed here. If they fail, its only gonna drag out the story FAR too much even for him and Kuma and Bonney NEED to get justice/karma for what Saturn did to them and Ginny ofc. Those 2 got unlucky as hell and I doubt Oda is gonna have the SHs be the 3rd unlucky one in the pattern, like the theory if 2 good things happen in a row, then the 3rd thing will be bad or vice versa. By having the SHs suceed when they're expected to lose, it will make their victory more impactful, like how they were expected to fail the Wano raid and againts 2 Yonkos ofc, sigh lol.
I do wonder if the BM pirates had got involved, would the SHs have actually won still? I doubt it.

But my family/culture also apparently believe bad things especially deaths for example happen 3 at a time or so, I've noticed when someone dies, at least 2 other people that I know in some form will also die in a roughly close time pattern too but thats more superstition than anything ofc.

Plus the SHs shouldnt have to suffer another Buster Call and have to run away, to "lose again" to it. This is them changing history, not letting the past repeat itself and since Luffy took down a Yonko before, he needs to take down an Admiral too as well. But if he takes down Saturn, a Gorosei, even better ofc!

Plus I completely subscribe to that idea that this is the arc Luffy and the SHs will prove that they are a Yonko crew to the WG and Marines directly and thus Saturn and Kizaru see why the SHs were succeeding so much in the past until Sabaody ofc but this time its gonna be Kizaru who will be the one getting stomped ofc. Totally agree with Morj there ofc.

As much as I adore Kizaru and the Admirals, I still want to see the Marines and WG humbled hard and the WG utterly destroyed too.

As long as Oda gives Kizaru a serious fight where he goes all out, either now or later I'll be happy. But the sooner Saturn dies, the better lol.