Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed spoiler from @OPKingdom32:

-Sanji confronts Kaido at the end of the chapter, but he is still in disguise.
- Yamato & Luffy have a discussion regarding Oden's will, Yamato explains why she wants to help them.

---------

I'm assuming he'll probably pull a Prince type thing again with rescuing Momo. Surprised Oda is going that far with Sanji in this arc, nice!

EDIT: Bruh since some folks took this serious. This is not an actual spoiler.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't really know, I don't remember much of Zou and whole cake. I'm probably missing a few points. But in dressrosa or Zou was kanjuro shown with a vivre card? Because if not there's a possibility he either left it before the separation or he could've given it to doflamingo at a some point after kanjuro dropped in at dressrosa
My point is, if Jack had Raizo's vivrecard. He dont need to ask the minks if raizo is there or not. Because his vivrecard said so.

Its because Zou was a moving island, even though Kanjuro said Raizo was in Zou, you still need a vivrecard to be able to found Zou.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm assuming he'll probably pull a Prince type thing again with rescuing Momo. Surprised Oda is going that far with Sanji in this arc, nice!
Fake but tbh it wouldn't surprise because of the backlash he received after fucking up Sanji in his own arc back at WCI.

- Yamato & Luffy have a discussion regarding Oden's will, Yamato explains why she wants to help them.

---------

??????????????????????????????????????????????????? Who? What???

F

Fallen Prince

---------

Woah this is amazing but i think sanji will get caught unfortunately.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seriously mods. Ban fake spoiler providers. It's funny if chapter hasn't started. But once spoiler thread has been made and they keep polluting the thread with random nonsense.
Chill bro. There is nothing to do right now we are having fun.

+ if the real spoilers drop you will have them in the spoiler images thread right? Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.