[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Hoshin Company's Initial Public Offering - IPO has been activated

Welcome welcome to the first ever IPO issued by your favourite company, the Hoshin Company! One time only, you'll have the golden opportunity to acquire shares of the Hoshin company, becoming a shareholder and reaping various benefits.

First 5 players to quote this post will have to pay for almost 10% of Hoshin's Company shares, for a rounded down 49,9% of total shares of the company, becoming a shareholder in the process.

Anastasia Hoshin will still hold the majority of shares.

In

Hoshin Company's Initial Public Offering - IPO has been activated

Welcome welcome to the first ever IPO issued by your favourite company, the Hoshin Company! One time only, you'll have the golden opportunity to acquire shares of the Hoshin company, becoming a shareholder and reaping various benefits.

First 5 players to quote this post will have to pay for almost 10% of Hoshin's Company shares, for a rounded down 49,9% of total shares of the company, becoming a shareholder in the process.

Anastasia Hoshin will still hold the majority of shares.

In?

I don't think this is still going but let's try!!!
Post automatically merged:

Most charas this applies to are evil except one lol.
I mean, we have Felix Puk off the top of my head. I think its more evil than good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.