[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That the game pissed you off or no has no relevance, its still a game where you had 100+ posts in and were scum. Its as valid a game as any other to check.
Nah its irrelevant and angleshooting because your basing a game where I had no chance to be active or involved with how you hosted it with this one. There is no substance to be found here to compared with this game or any other one so far. That said I work in the morning so I'm heading to bed.

Nah its irrelevant and angleshooting because your basing a game where I had no chance to be active or involved with how you hosted it with this one. There is no substance to be found here to compared with this game or any other one so far. That said I work in the morning so I'm heading to bed.
I only based your entrance and first batch of posts. Its valid. Stop crying about it lmao.

Goodnight.

J

Joygirl1

Not at all I was rooting for Gerald and his brother to win
Hahaha, they were my favourites too! At least they made it to the final 3 unlike some of my other season's favourites (still heartbroken about Ozzy & Danny being eliminated right before the final in Season 2 :pepecry:)

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Thats no way to talk to your boss mister Manager of Marketting. Well just go help whatever prof needs help with so far hes trying to get a read of JG and Orwellian amongst others.

Go forth and bring results. You will be rewarded.
Hmpf, I may have chosen to help you, but don’t be mistaken, you hold on authority over me.

I will forgive your transgression this time, and I will give you some insights.

J

Joygirl1

Yo that sounds real bad out of context lmaooo
:kobeha:

And honestly yeah I was tad annoyed by how I started this game, I entered game too early so I couldn't find things to talk about which got votes on me. Ended up revealing my immunities. I wanted to keep it under wraps for a little while longer in case someone tried to land a kill on me or somethin
:emohiyo:

Also I dig the effort in catching up and reading through the game, that's a town lean from me
You as well Luka that graph was awesome
:blobdj:
Tbh this sounds genuine to me and I can relate to this.

J

Joygirl1

not being confrontational is better for you
will only dig a deeper hole so I get it tbf .
pro tip to not dying:
0 post
it works every time
It's a fact the coward tactic is a 100 % guarantee for someone to survive the first day phase and it sucks.

xenos5 liked one of my messages from page like 30 give them time
as for the others no excuse BURN EM ALL
Being online and liking other posts but not making any post himself is surely not looking good. It was hours ago and still no post from Xenos.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Don't worry. This time you're gonna get Kurumi'd instead.

For a lack of better words, this is a very interesting opening post.
She has read some of the first pages before choosing to respond to a post about what seems to be mechanical.
This could be interpreted as TMI, but for benefit of doubt she did mention that she has no flavour knowledge.
Still find this entrance rather interesting either way.
He will claim innocent child but flip mafia GF later lol

Anyone else townreading Michelle? Because I do, she seems to be pretty chill so far.
And I trust Fuji's shopkeeper indie claim for now.

Never played a round with Yoho or Jaguark. The latter one could have been told by his teammates to act like an innocent newbie though. Besides Pot I'm also not so convinced with Red Night so far. But it's all just based on feelings, I'm not good at getting early reads and I'm probably already putting more effort in than I announced in the sign-up thread.
To be fair this is a townie post. I didn’t read much of early prof, but her saying prof is GF is an interesting view.
Not sure how she landed on it, but interesting nonetheless

It seems that she is more focused on finding scum rather than town. This could technically be a scum strategy, as Town often wants to find other town so that they can work together and shave down PoE more easily.

From memory of having skimmed a little bit, I recall Michelle being echoed quite often as a scum read around the time I first arrived. I didn’t read too much on the pages from where this quote is at, so I don’t know what the consensus was at this time, in a vacuum I think her giving Michelle a TR isn’t in itself a bad thing.

However with my previous statement about the focus on finding scum over town, it may be worth considering that there are some underlying interest at play here.

I know it's weak stuff but in the rounds where she was mafia or indie she wasn't active much in the beginning and more holding back than she's here so far.
She admits to giving a weak reason for her read, which can later be used as an excuse in the case where Michelle for example gets mechanically outed through abilities or a lynch and flips scum.

in which case I believe there’s enough soft defence to put her in a likely team member basket.

Vote lynxh yoho
Feels like a really bad attempt to feign thread contribution
Just got a glance of this post, and ironically they’re doing the very same as he accuses Yoho of doing. Very bad post in a vacuum.

Me neither but we have 48 hours and I wanted to test if a vote on her would show up on the VC. But that was before I read the latest posts of Flower and Pot.

Unvote
Her attempts at checking some vote manipulation is at the surface a seemingly townie thing, but it’s easily feigned by scum as well.

I believe overall my impression on JG on a ISO leans more towards scum than town.

This would be a good opener if it wasn’t for the fact that this also implies Orw has read at least some of the thread prior as the burger implies he knows about the mcmuffin.
Well, I guess in itself it’s not a bad thing, however most townies tend to jump straight in and say a greeting before they read back.

This could also just very well be a coincidence too but..

Go ahead and vote me then, what are you waiting for?
While this can be seen as a scum strat where you’re trying to deter someone by telling them what to do, having read his later posts he also just seem genuinely frustrated and or irritated.

to draw a real life parallel, let’s say you’re thinking about cleaning your room, and you’re about to. But then someone else comes and tells you to clean your room, now suddenly it’s not something you want to do anymore.

That being said, this alone is not enough to lean either way

Can you describe in what way I "egged you" besides being ambivalent about your vote? This is pretty much a fallacious statement your pushing to implying I then "ghosted" and left. Frankly its not very cash money of you to sum up my apathy this way.
Why do you equate my responses to Prof as being game throwing?
I have to agree with Orw here, what he did does not equate to game throwing.

I suppose the question we should ask is what is his angle for this play as town vs scum.
Is this something I could see an annoyed townie pull? Absolutely.
Is it something annoyed Scum could pull? Absolutely.

however with the context that is available to me, I find it difficult to attribute this behaviour to any alignment as it seems, at least to me, to be a general frustration.

I'm fine, rather annoyed your trying to help Prof read me one way or another but angleshooting with that WoW game though.
Hmm, Im no angleshooting. Studying past games is a good way to read someone.

And why shouldnt I help prof? Its part of the game to help other people solve the game.
Your objective is comparing a game where I barely had any activity and wasn't around to actually play it with this one? You think this merits actual comparison?

I don't care if you help him or not and get me lynched, I'm saying your doing textbook angleshooting because your comparing when I entered the game in this one with the last game. Its flawed play analysis.
While I’m not sure whether or not cross examination of games can be considered angle shooting or not I am not too sure about.
I would like to think that as scum you would generally try to tone these kind of interactions down as it gives you a lot of attention.

That being said I prefer solving on a game to game basis, and while I can technically see Orw’s point of frustration, it almost seems overblown considering what this is about.
If Orw was in danger of actually being lynched I could understand the magnitude of this reaction.

I don’t really know if Orw is the type to overreact generally, or if this is just theatrics

If I have tells like you claimed I do then you wouldn't be reliant on that strategy and instead focus on my lackadaisical responses to Prof, otherwise your commentary is pointless. And self-contradictory to be direct.
There's no point of including the WoW game.

I never accused you of scum reading me though from this. I said its a bad angle to try and read me off the back of your hand involving my thread entrances which are always NAI.

Ironic given you aren't reading my posts at all. I don't care if you do or don't suspect me, context matters here. And your missing it. I've said I don't like your approach to how your trying to read me, simple as.
In fairness, I’m not a huge fan of how this interaction played out either.

For me this is a hard read, as I could see it being either way. But the magnitude of the reaction seems disproportionate to the situation.

Gonna give this a null/ scum for now

Status
Not open for further replies.