[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote lynch luka
Nice to see I already have a friend
First post voting for themselves.
This move makes no sense, and appears to me that they are attempting to create an illusion that they are too chaotic to be scum.

Flower seemed to think be their entrance to the game seemed to be too weird to be scum, but I beg to differ.
I would say you but you’re to cute to lynch
Post automatically merged:

It’s me I’m the rabbit pawr(joke for comedic effect)?
While this may seem quite innocent by itself, I see a trend in their posts where they are heavily focused on making people feel good, which in turn makes people soften to them. It’s a good strategy for surviva, especially paired with what at least can be seen as contribution.
Vote lynxh yoho
Feels like a really bad attempt to feign thread contribution
Votes for Yoho doing the exact same he’s accusing Yoho of doing, I pointed this one out earlier.
Aw ty for remembering me 🥰🥰🥰
Replies to Red Night again with the same post as her entry post quoted, but this time without the self vote
Gg Fuji is my first real town I love I fujiiiiii
gives a town read to Fuji, but again appealing to emotions.

these are just the first few posts but they are really peculiar, and noticeably heavily revolving around building rapport with players, so it really does come off to me that they’re trying to build alliances so that they can skate by.
Reading tell!!!! Yoho never plays the game as wolf!!!!
I’m so good at this game wow praise me
Vote lynch flower
This post comes off as extremely fake. Goes from voting Yoho for a non-reason to suddenly going 180 and voting with him.
Too over the place, feels fake
WTF!!!
Michelle is town they read me wrong!!!! Wow I’m so god at this game!!!!!
Goes from saying Michelle is town to later change their mind on a whim later
Starting to get that as well lol
On I lost phone posting motivation
Nibel and Fuji are town
Flower is wolf
Wrap it up WOW I’m so good at this game

🥲my wolf plan failed!!! I was planning to get cleared off of my awesome posting!!!
Nibel read comes out of nowhere, plus they’re changing their list every other post.
‘The admission to her wolf plan is maybe at a glance a town joke, but looking at their other posts it’s hard to see this as town.
Guys is it wolfy to admit that I forgot why I had professer as eolf
Cuz I did
Since my goal this game is to be universal town by d1 I can give in depth reads when i get home maybeeee
This is a very strange thing to say as town, what kind of merit does this hold?
how does this fit into a town POV is beyond me
:c
Vote lynch michelle
Okay first real read not going into detail but Michelle’s wolf meta from what I’ve seen is lurking and not really playing seriously(?) and it seems like they’re doing the same thing here by being lurky and not interacting with my excitement to play the game which is eh

I also really don’t remember her posts and she was in thread and normally as v she makes a p large difference in the game
This is the later post where Luka completely changed their mind despite earlier saying Michelle must be town
Inb4 Luka rolled jester.
just by looking at the early performance of Luka I’m starting to get that feeling as well.

Their posts are all over, hectic, chaotic, playing off emotions and causing mayhem.
While at the time I arrived they seemed to have calmed down, also posting mechanic summaries, I feel that going through any more of Luka’s spam will only reveal more of the same.

It’s mostly nonsense and throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

If they are Jester they’re doing a good job, but I highly doubt this is a town slot.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph

Congratulations

@Dr_Professor83 @Mr. Reloaded @Joygirl @Kiku @Yoho

Have officially become shareholders of the Hoshin Company.

We thank you for your patronage and you'll soon reap benefits for being part of this grandiose, life changing company to all our costumers

cringe

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If this is your suspicioun of me it’s after you already called me mafia where this happened, so you deflecting the question is scummy alone. In addition to that, you see me argue with ratchet you see flower drop ne from her towns and you go wow Luka is a safe bet, I fail to see what about my logic wrings strange to you.
Huh

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
That the game pissed you off or no has no relevance, its still a game where you had 100+ posts in and were scum. Its as valid a game as any other to check.
are you planning to help us as you helped the town during the avatar game despite being indie or are you searching for other objectives?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I just did, Mongrel.

Seems like you dogs can’t do anything without me..

Let me type it out for you once more;

Town
Prof
Ratchet
Jaguark
JG
Yoho
Naomi

sus
Orw
Gadonk
Luka

rest I don’t have much of an opinion of
except Fuji being Neutral
That's not the problem, but you had some kind of slight town read on Luka some pages ago so I wanted to be sure if there was other things which had evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.