[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Act I’ll do it rn since this is annoying me
Self voting was a joke and it’s nai
You can shut up since I do that every game
I don’t really care I know I’m town I can do scummy things I won’t accuse myself

yes since I’m Yknow- reading the godamned game? And I only saw that post since I wanted to see why I was being voted?

not everything had to have a merit im playing to have fun

The read on Michele was a joke originally
How is the read on yoho fake? People can town tell?

disorginized since I’m on phone but this is the worst case I’ve ever seen lol
I’ve never seen you self vote like that before, so I find it very funny how you go from this cutesy act to getting super aggro the moment someone goes against you.

If my case is so terribly bad, why are you reacting like this?

And yes, your post about Yoho was forced and fake.

Seems you can’t handle heat, Mongrel.

Vote Lynch Luka

I’ve never seen you self vote like that before, so I find it very funny how you go from this cutesy act to getting super aggro the moment someone goes against you.

If my case is so terribly bad, why are you reacting like this?

And yes, your post about Yoho was forced and fake.

Seems you can’t handle heat, Mongrel.

Vote Lynch Luka
it’s my obligation to defend myself, but if I flip town it’s everyone else’s fault who voted me
If I haven’t voted it’s nai
You aren’t refuting any of my points

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
it’s my obligation to defend myself, but if I flip town it’s everyone else’s fault who voted me
If I haven’t voted it’s nai
You aren’t refuting any of my points
You didn’t really make any points to contend to begin with, your response was a nothing burger

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Literally your accusation was a bunch of nai things accusing me of an RVs vote and saying I’m appealing to emotion when I’m literally just happy to be playing
I was pointing out your erratic plays and also pointing out how your play could be used as a strategy.

This is a mind game, I’m glad you’re happy to play, but anything and everything is information.

I was isoing only some of your first posts because you spammed so much, but I saw a trend in your play, and pairing with the later contributions I am feeling confident that I’m not wrong.
however it seems most everyone else disagrees with me, so good on you

I was pointing out your erratic plays and also pointing out how your play could be used as a strategy.

This is a mind game, I’m glad you’re happy to play, but anything and everything is information.

I was isoing only some of your first posts because you spammed so much, but I saw a trend in your play, and pairing with the later contributions I am feeling confident that I’m not wrong.
however it seems most everyone else disagrees with me, so good on you
I do not think while playing mafia everybody can confirm that who’s wolfed with me before I just type what I feel lien accusing me of an overlaying strategy is like accusing a goldren regreiever of manipulating its owner

Status
Not open for further replies.