Gad posts are odd from my pov
Luka's always good
Your posts are shit.

There's your thesis

I always love me some mech

Mmk. Vote Lynch Orwellian
Vote Lynch Orwellian

If you insist!
I like you dude. I'll always follow you this game.
The attitude towards Prof is changed in the same post - i didn't search to insert the other posts he quoted, but you can see the difference in the comments at Prof's posts

Can you explain @Gadonkadonk ?

DP1 - Vote Count #5
I

Indigo

Day 1 - Vote Count #5

(as of #1547)

Orwellian: 5
Gambit: 2
BoaHancocksHusband: 2
Red Night: 1
Luka: 1
Yoho: 1
Kiku: 1
Joygirl: 1
Flower: 1

Flower: Fujishiro > Mr. Reloaded > Ratchet > Pot Goblin > Dr_Professor83 > Yoho > Fujishiro > Dr_Professor83 > Pot Goblin > Kiku > Pot Goblin > Red Night > BoaHancocksHusband
Red Night: Mr. Reloaded > Luka
Mr. Reloaded: Kiku > Yoho > Unvote > Red Night > BoaHancocksHusband > Orwellian
Fujishiro: Kiku > Yoho > Red Night > Kiku
Dr_Professor83: Kiku > Unvote > Yoho > Pot Goblin > Michelle > Red Night > Kiku > Orwellian
Yoho: Fujishiro > Unvote > Gambit
Jaguark101: Yoho
The Orca: Gadonkadonk > Pot Goblin > Gambit
Luka: Luka > Yoho > Flower > Dr_Professor83 > Michelle > Unvote > Orwellian > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote
Michelle: Luka > Orwellian
Joygirl: Kiku > Unvote
Pot Goblin: Red Night
Naomi: Fujishiro > Unvote > BoaHancocksHusband
Gadonkadonk: Flower > Orwellian
BoaHancocksHusband: Naomi > Flower
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Joygirl
MangoSenpai: Jaguark101 > Unvote > Luka > Unvote
T-Pein: Orwellian​

It's mostly his response. As scum he tends to distance, even bus, his mates. As I was interacting with him, I wasn't really getting the impression that he was operating under any nefarious agenda - he could for example have just retracted his Michelle idea and buddied along, or he could have doubled down while trying to sell me on it, and instead he just went at me over it. That by itself doesn't mean much, but it does bring into question what his goal on this would be. I mean if Michelle is town like I think he is, all he's doing is sinking his own threadstanding by aggressively deflecting this way. Overall, it gave me the impression that he was uninformed.

I do think there is a strong element of OMGUS to his play, and his reasoning seems to come entirely from that, but that's something I anticipate from him as either alignment so when I factor for that, his responses don't seem bad to me. Logically I wouldn't call them sound, I just don't think he's scum for it.
How am I using Omgus you aren’t even pushing me and I’m calling you mafia
Post automatically merged:

Fair enough, and also the way the current feel of the thread is also extremely unamusing. Suddenly everyone just defending Luka left right and centre.
I’ll give it up, boring.

Unvote
Why do you retract here with an itty bit of pressure on your read by somebody that’s not me if you’re so confident

Status
Not open for further replies.