Questions & Mysteries Will Nika Defeat Kizaru And Saturn 2v1? How Much Will Oda Glaze Him…

Would Oda glaze Nika this hard?

• Yes

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
Anyone else getting the vibe that Kizaru AND Saturn will get taken down by Nika?

Specifically what’s giving me the vibe is the way Oda draws the drums of liberation over both of their heads:

Surely, Oda wouldn’t GLAZE Nika that much? Like he would practically be slobbering on Nika’s glizzy if this happens and I might drop the series unironically.

Please give me a reason to believe I’m tripping and Loda won’t don’t this. Tagging admiral and non-admiral fans because I need someone, anyone, to change my mind
:josad:
@SakazOuki @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ @JoNdule
@TheKnightOfTheSea @Pringles @nik87
@Elder Lee Hung @MonsterKaido @Durableguy @HA001 @Rivaille @TheAncientCenturion @zenox

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Anyone else getting the vibe that Kizaru AND Saturn will get taken down by Nika?

Specifically what’s giving me the vibe is the way Oda draws the drums of liberation over both of their heads:

Surely, Oda wouldn’t GLAZE Nika that much? Like he would practically be slobbering on Nika’s glizzy if this happens and I might drop the series unironically.

Please give me a reason to believe I’m tripping and Loda won’t don’t this. Tagging admiral and non-admiral fans because I need someone, anyone, to change my mind
@Elder Lee Hung @MonsterKaido @Durableguy @HA001 @Rivaille @TheAncientCenturion @zenox
Kizaru will be one shot so maybe

Nope I don't he will, maybe Luffy might get one hit on Saturn but I highly doubt he will fight and defeat both.

Imo Luffy will mainly fight and defeat Kizaru, while Bonney, maybe Kuma and the Giant Robot, and whoever else will fight and defeat Saturn.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

i'm genuinely dropping till Doffy comes back if that happens

don't put anything past Oda at this point

Having to carry Saturn's ass in a fight is a nerf for Kizaru
don’t forget his inner conflict
Luffy can only beat a nerfed Kizaru
:risitameh:
Post automatically merged:

:finally::finally::finally:

TRUE!!!

We’ve already seen Kizaru last a round against Luffy, so if he loses this one it’s only because of Saturn’s bum ass
He won the first round and probably gave him some food after that
Kizaru be like: "dude I’m already nerfed and not serious and you can’t beat me? How much more help do you need ~~~~?!"

:finally::finally::finally:

TRUE!!!

We’ve already seen Kizaru last a round against Luffy, so if he loses this one it’s only because of Saturn’s bum ass
don’t forget his inner conflict
Luffy can only beat a nerfed Kizaru
:risitameh:
Post automatically merged:

He won the first round and probably gave him some food after that
Kizaru be like: "dude I’m already nerfed and not serious and you can’t beat me? How much more help do you need ~~~~?!"
:pepecopium: