[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m to remove Ratchet

The active/not PoE fodder slots I have the most hesitation towards right now are Mango and Lanji

I can see Lanji as town. But I got worried his pushes were a little static on Michelle & JG when they started to look better to me
both town

lanji as town leader, when he see something sus he will go at player.

Does anyone have a read on T-Pein. I would currently have him as Scum, just feel like something is missing from him.
i mean it can go either way atp but id say lean town
Specifically post 1390 kind of making enemies to Flower, which i see less from s!pein. if theres one thing to note is that they have zero activity in thread rn and 0 gross takes which is >rand mafia but id stil say gth town want to see more content tho
Post automatically merged:

i have a pet scum read on hwhne ftr given theyve pissed off nobody which is shocking from them
Post automatically merged:

@Luka tell me more about your read on Ratchet.
What other reads you have?
sorry for late want to get to pc
alot of ratchets perspectives i cant really see and they feel tmiish, such as the early read on prof despite admitting to not reading much of thread / they say naomi and flower have volume tels but i think they also gave reads on prof and fuji without much reading of thread + they said flower has a volume tell and completely failed to act on that within there first posts to the point of putting flower at town side of null hwich i dont like. i also dont really see there town on you like at all evidently and i think it was made with an agenda, IE; if you look at 1340 they dont mention you at all but when i start arguing with you they suddenly have you as town. they also feel flip floopy with me having me as lean town then mafia then town which is gross

point of interest in sus

Fujishiro
Pot Goblin
Ratchet
Flower
T-Pein™
Red Night
Mr. Reloaded
Michelle
Orwellian
Random Asshole
Dr_Professor83
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
The Orca
Luka
MangoSenpai
Gambit
Yoho
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Kiku
Naomi
xenos5
Jesse Pinkman
Alwaysmind
Gadonkadonk
BoaHancocksHusband
Jaguark101
Joygirl

DP1 - Vote Count #6
I

Indigo

Day 1 - Vote Count #6

(as of #1892)

Orwellian: 4
The Orca: 4
Gambit: 2
BoaHancocksHusband: 2
Red Night: 1
Luka: 1
Yoho: 1
Kiku: 1
Joygirl: 1
Flower: 1

Flower: Fujishiro > Mr. Reloaded > Ratchet > Pot Goblin > Dr_Professor83 > Yoho > Fujishiro > Dr_Professor83 > Pot Goblin > Kiku > Pot Goblin > Red Night > BoaHancocksHusband
Red Night: Mr. Reloaded > Luka
Mr. Reloaded: Kiku > Yoho > Unvote > Red Night > BoaHancocksHusband > Orwellian
Fujishiro: Kiku > Yoho > Red Night > Kiku
Dr_Professor83: Kiku > Unvote > Yoho > Pot Goblin > Michelle > Red Night > Kiku > Orwellian > The Orca
Yoho: Fujishiro > Unvote > Gambit
Jaguark101: Yoho
The Orca: Gadonkadonk > Pot Goblin > Gambit
Luka: Luka > Yoho > Flower > Dr_Professor83 > Michelle > Unvote > Orwellian > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote > The Orca
Michelle: Luka > Orwellian
Joygirl: Kiku > Unvote > The Orca
Pot Goblin: Red Night
Naomi: Fujishiro > Unvote > BoaHancocksHusband
Gadonkadonk: Flower > Orwellian
BoaHancocksHusband: Naomi > Flower
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Joygirl
MangoSenpai: Jaguark101 > Unvote > Luka > Unvote
T-Pein: Orwellian
Ratchet: The Orca​

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
they also feel flip floopy with me having me as lean town then mafia then town which is gross
When did I have you as Mafia? I don't believe I ever expressed a scum read of you?

I'm not terribly interested in the rest. I feel like I've done my due diligence in explaining the reads that needed explanation, if you're not able to find my perspective from that I'm good with it. Obviously if it comes down to me needing to convince you on a town read I have then I'll have more urgency but I don't see that being the case any time soon. If you want to argue to argue that I'm leveraging TMI I'm okay with that, and will take the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.