[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
nah thanks
i did give my thoughts yes i did not tell them what to do i said we have it on solid ground and thats it
i litearlly said fwiw didnt tell them what to do at all
learn what policying means before using it since i was 1000% not doing that
and yes i do since youre attacking me for what i believed to be the truth
Post automatically merged:

WTF!?!?!?!!!
IM NOT UNDER OATH
Well it wasn’t true, so your argument holds no water here.
‘why are you being so defensive of your position when you are just wrong here?

I find your actions here does not come from a town pov, and even after being wrong you continue to attack me.
Unsightly.

Begone, Mongrel.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
what the fuck did i even do??
do you actually just have it out for me or something??? all i fucking did was defend somebody i believed to be town???
Oh so now they’re town?

I thought you said they were a harmless indie.

And yes, that is exactly what I am doing because you had no reason to jump in when you did.
we’re in D1 and I don’t find this to be town behavior. Period.

Oh so now they’re town?

I thought you said they were a harmless indie.

And yes, that is exactly what I am doing because you had no reason to jump in when you did.
we’re in D1 and I don’t find this to be town behavior. Period.
town = indie, point gbeing theyre not mafia???
what the fuck diod i even do you arent answering the question??????
im so fucking confused right now what i did wrong you arent helping me and i really dont want to play this if you arent going to interact with me at all

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
town = indie, point gbeing theyre not mafia???
what the fuck diod i even do you arent answering the question??????
im so fucking confused right now what i did wrong you arent helping me and i really dont want to play this if you arent going to interact with me at all
I’ve said it time and time again, I am answering your question, you just don’t want to accept my answer.

I’ve said it time and time again, I am answering your question, you just don’t want to accept my answer.
no you arent answering my question like
your accusation flipped flop[ fgrom me bering what you describe asp ockety early game which is really annoyinbg to get scummed for trying to be cheerful when ive done the exact same thing before as a fliped otwn on record
you then said im flip flopy with my reads which okay is nai first off and second off you think my rvs vote is going to be serious like on yoho its very clear my reads dont last for a while and what do yo uwant me to do vote myself
you say me defending reloaded is bad since i would want yoho to come to there own conclcusion but thats like saying that teling somebody to not do something horrible is bad since they should come to there own concluson and i dont want town to waste time questioning other 'not mafai' players
youre actually just mafia or intentionally making this game frustrating and annoying for me to play sinc ei cant see you in good faith here
vote lynch mangosenpai
leaving thread bye

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
no you arent answering my question like
your accusation flipped flop[ fgrom me bering what you describe asp ockety early game which is really annoyinbg to get scummed for trying to be cheerful when ive done the exact same thing before as a fliped otwn on record
you then said im flip flopy with my reads which okay is nai first off and second off you think my rvs vote is going to be serious like on yoho its very clear my reads dont last for a while and what do yo uwant me to do vote myself
you say me defending reloaded is bad since i would want yoho to come to there own conclcusion but thats like saying that teling somebody to not do something horrible is bad since they should come to there own concluson and i dont want town to waste time questioning other 'not mafai' players
youre actually just mafia or intentionally making this game frustrating and annoying for me to play sinc ei cant see you in good faith here
vote lynch mangosenpai
leaving thread bye

My oh my, now things are getting spicy. Quite an overblown reaction, good theatrics I must say.

Your arguments here are very weak and you’re spinning the narrative to make it look like you’re a victim when you’re not.
The way that you defended reloaded and the timing of it was not good from a town PoV, especially this early in the game.

there are many variables, shenanigans and whatnot at play.
You wedged yourself in between an interaction that did not have anything to do with you, and even after being proven wrong you try to discredit me.

Weak.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai can you point me to post that caused you to sus luka?
typing mistake
interrogation invalid

@Yoho we have it on solid grounds that reloaded is just indie judging from character claim + some mech fwiw
I don't think Luka ever lied to me
MR. Reloaded is off the suspect list
Why do you feel the need to intervene?

Let the guy do his thing

i fail to see the point in wasting time on somebody whom we already know at least isnt wolf as well as clogging thread
and yoho is alr basically lock v so i dont know why i would need to see how he does it
It’s this chain of events.

Don’t like how he tries to thought police Yoho, only to be proven wrong and double down

First post voting for themselves.
This move makes no sense, and appears to me that they are attempting to create an illusion that they are too chaotic to be scum.

Flower seemed to think be their entrance to the game seemed to be too weird to be scum, but I beg to differ.

While this may seem quite innocent by itself, I see a trend in their posts where they are heavily focused on making people feel good, which in turn makes people soften to them. It’s a good strategy for surviva, especially paired with what at least can be seen as contribution.

Votes for Yoho doing the exact same he’s accusing Yoho of doing, I pointed this one out earlier.

Replies to Red Night again with the same post as her entry post quoted, but this time without the self vote

gives a town read to Fuji, but again appealing to emotions.

these are just the first few posts but they are really peculiar, and noticeably heavily revolving around building rapport with players, so it really does come off to me that they’re trying to build alliances so that they can skate by.

This post comes off as extremely fake. Goes from voting Yoho for a non-reason to suddenly going 180 and voting with him.

Goes from saying Michelle is town to later change their mind on a whim later

Nibel read comes out of nowhere, plus they’re changing their list every other post.
‘The admission to her wolf plan is maybe at a glance a town joke, but looking at their other posts it’s hard to see this as town.

This is a very strange thing to say as town, what kind of merit does this hold?
how does this fit into a town POV is beyond me

This is the later post where Luka completely changed their mind despite earlier saying Michelle must be town

just by looking at the early performance of Luka I’m starting to get that feeling as well.

Their posts are all over, hectic, chaotic, playing off emotions and causing mayhem.
While at the time I arrived they seemed to have calmed down, also posting mechanic summaries, I feel that going through any more of Luka’s spam will only reveal more of the same.

It’s mostly nonsense and throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

If they are Jester they’re doing a good job, but I highly doubt this is a town slot.

Luka: Luka > Yoho > Flower > Dr_Professor83 > Michelle > Unvote > Orwellian > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote

this was before yoho claimed with his early vote?

tbh i am reading you both town, as town vs town.

My oh my, now things are getting spicy. Quite an overblown reaction, good theatrics I must say.

Your arguments here are very weak and you’re spinning the narrative to make it look like you’re a victim when you’re not.
The way that you defended reloaded and the timing of it was not good from a town PoV, especially this early in the game.

there are many variables, shenanigans and whatnot at play.
You wedged yourself in between an interaction that did not have anything to do with you, and even after being proven wrong you try to discredit me.

Weak.
no im fucking refuting your arguments since tyhey make no godamned sense
you are actually just playiung to annoy me and its fucking working

It’s this chain of events.

Don’t like how he tries to thought police Yoho, only to be proven wrong and double down
i dont try to policy yoho i give my fucking viewpoint sice i wasnt aware if they were caught up with thread and i confused them with fuji
and no i wasnt proven wrong in any of the posts you qouted, i was proven wrong later in whcih i didnt double down the claim but i did gove another edefense of relaoded since i confused reloaded and fujis slots once again, including whyat exactly the slots have done

Status
Not open for further replies.