Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well based on my investigations

@Mr. Reloaded is Cleared he claimed a princess and I don't recall any scummy princesses in Re Zero

@MangoSenpai aggressive push on Luka could be scum trying to push suspension on someone by using a slip up to build a case

@Luka seems town but lied to me and will be further investigated

The rest of my suspect list haven't been around to question

Tpein
Gambit
Red Night

But that's the conclusion I've come to so far
Not to be a party pooper but Relo claiming to be a princess has nothing to do with the flavour as he does that regardless.

That’s your takeaway?

Point out where I complained about your activity for starters.
Second of all this was following up on Heman that came in voting for you, I expressed that I saw you liking posts while not being present in the thread.

So singling me out when I actually tagged you seems very disingenuous
Talk about disingenuous, you complained about me liking a post after ignoring me when I had the time to post. Got something to say, I'm right here...and telling you how it is...that was lazy scum by you

Don't care. If you want to vote scum, GAMBIT

You want to lose at the first level of Donky Kong, im here for it

When I'm gone, scum voted me that's for sure like always

Now you want detailed play...probably wont get it until tomorrow afternoon. Maybe a little later tonight once I pick in the draft, but I'll guess this place will be a ghost town.
Why do you want to vote Gambit?

What post have I ignored?
Not a post, ignored me posting to then in short manner complain about me not posting

Like this. I'm really feeling Gambit as scum...have they posted in a while?
Spin it however you like, fact of the matter is that the thread effectively died and people were defending you left right and centre, even Flower claiming to have mech. Though her having 2 players mechanically cleared D1 itself is whack and a hard sell, it doesn’t change the fact that everyone jumping on your defense was extremely boring so I let it go.

False, it’s at least your 2nd game

based

First of all, what watch are you talking about?
Second of all if you’re gonna spin a narrative at least get it right, as it is quite evident by my posts that there’s many hours between your offhand comment and me doing something.
Fuji was the one I asked who he wanted me to give an opinion on, which was at the time JG and Orw.

You had absolutely no influence on my activity.

For what it’s worth I like Orca’s tone from his interaction with Michelle

How is he pocketing you? I guess I must have overlooked something or just not remembering.

What are you even trying to convey in this post? This looks like a massive nothing burger

So you’re asking about Ratchet\ Gad and Orw?
Orw I already went in depth with, so you should already know.
But since you insist basically he seems to be reacting disproportionately to his situation.

GAD is inconsistent and changed his read of you in the same post, it wasn’t gradual but a complete 180. From saying your posts suck to announcing he’ll be sheeting you.

then only posting bs afterwards.

Be honest, is me struggling for content actually alignment indicative?
I’m historically a weak D1 player regardless of alignment.

And the way you’re spinning this is that I am trying to latch onto other players’ content in hopes that I’ll get a freebie.
All you’re doing is just shading atp.

cc?
cc what?
I’ve got nothing to counter claim?
This is the post history. Run him over asap
Oh?
What’s Ranpo mode and how did you get to these conclusions?
even if just tldr
These posts while I was around, 20 min later I like someone talking about Suits (greatest show) and you complain about my activity (liking a post but not posting), but you were just posting when I was posting literally...you lazy scum doing that. Call it as I see it

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Not a post, ignored me posting to then in short manner complain about me not posting

These posts while I was around, 20 min later I like someone talking about Suits (greatest show) and you complain about my activity (liking a post but not posting), but you were just posting when I was posting literally...you lazy scum doing that. Call it as I see it
:luuh:
Me pointing out you liked some posts while not being active in the thread is not a complaint, it’s an observation.

The like in question was obviously after you were gone, and why you’re going on me for this when I tagged you so that you could actually respond to this and heman and whoever else voting you.
If I was a lazy scum I wouldn’t tag you, I’d just vote and hope you don’t ask me about it

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Your narrative only works if I was actually suspicious of you when you were active.

I’ve never said you were scum, I implicitly said I’d be fine putting some pressure your way.

You’re spinning this story to make me look bad.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@The Orca
What’s your rationale?
From what i read, he didnt really stand out at all. I find that leans scummy more compared to the other person i know nothing about.

vote lynch the Orca

I also think Joygirl could be mafia, i have only read up to 33 and some of the more recent pages. 'now i must sleep though because i gotta make mone
No, I’m just impressed how you interpreted my post lol

who is the other person you don’t know?
For what it’s worth I have seen Orca liking posts only to be missing in thread, so I’m fine pressuring this slot.
Sure it’s not really a strong reason, but it implies he’s following without actually contributing

Vote Lynch Orca

I read up to page 33. Usually my early reads are more accurate than my later ones. It doesnt seem i caught everyone's posts though.

Dr_Professor

Fujishiro

Luka

Flower

Mr. Reloaded

Michele

These are my town reads, in order.
Jagoark010 i am not sure how to read.
I need one line of explanation for each one please
@Ratchet what’s your reasoning on Mango as town?

@Michelle can answer too
I like his posts. I see someone trying to walk the difficult path of speaking their mind instead fluffing and accusing left and right
i mean it can go either way atp but id say lean town
Specifically post 1390 kind of making enemies to Flower, which i see less from s!pein. if theres one thing to note is that they have zero activity in thread rn and 0 gross takes which is >rand mafia but id stil say gth town want to see more content tho
Post automatically merged:

i have a pet scum read on hwhne ftr given theyve pissed off nobody which is shocking from them
Post automatically merged:

sorry for late want to get to pc
alot of ratchets perspectives i cant really see and they feel tmiish, such as the early read on prof despite admitting to not reading much of thread / they say naomi and flower have volume tels but i think they also gave reads on prof and fuji without much reading of thread + they said flower has a volume tell and completely failed to act on that within there first posts to the point of putting flower at town side of null hwich i dont like. i also dont really see there town on you like at all evidently and i think it was made with an agenda, IE; if you look at 1340 they dont mention you at all but when i start arguing with you they suddenly have you as town. they also feel flip floopy with me having me as lean town then mafia then town which is gross
Pein didn't hit his town notes, so your GTH it's just a guess and doesn't hold water.
If you think Ratchet TMIed me town and you have him as scum I should be your top town, am I right?
Its not me
I can disclose my role
No need to. Just post more ideas you have about other players.
Just "Vote Orca" is fine.

Hold off on claiming - instead just try and get some thoughts down about the game, eg who you think might be scum etc.
I like this reaction
I’m historically a weak D1 player regardless of alignment.
I wouldn't call your game contribution weak this game
Now that I've activated Ranpo mode I'll solve this case

The Scum are

Pot
Tpein
Gambit
Mr. RELOADED
MANGO
RED NIGHT
Why Mango?
Ideally at least 2/3 of the three flip scum so I can meet my quota

Tpein
Gambit
Red Night
Do we still have zero posters?
nevermind i looked at my mech post
i am so GOOD at this game
@Yoho i lost the mech but i still think reloaded is gth town due to profs read
im so fucking good at this game
This is not the first time you prise yourself.
Do you want to impose your reads by this? It doesn't work for me.

:luuh:
Me pointing out you liked some posts while not being active in the thread is not a complaint, it’s an observation.

The like in question was obviously after you were gone, and why you’re going on me for this when I tagged you so that you could actually respond to this and heman and whoever else voting you.
If I was a lazy scum I wouldn’t tag you, I’d just vote and hope you don’t ask me about it
he done that before in past with likeing post and not active as town.

hell even pot done that to me as town.

which post did you see him like?

Your narrative only works if I was actually suspicious of you when you were active.

I’ve never said you were scum, I implicitly said I’d be fine putting some pressure your way.

You’re spinning this story to make me look bad.
For what it’s worth I have seen Orca liking posts only to be missing in thread, so I’m fine pressuring this slot.
Sure it’s not really a strong reason, but it implies he’s following without actually contributing

Vote Lynch Orca
@The Orca get in here you black and white dolphin
Your own words do that. This was an hour after the like i think and 20 min even after that is when you tagged me

Lazy scum imo and you saying I'm spinning a story to make you look bad just tells me I hit the nail on something....lazy or scum

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Your own words do that. This was an hour after the like i think and 20 min even after that is when you tagged me

Lazy scum imo and you saying I'm spinning a story to make you look bad just tells me I hit the nail on something....lazy or scum
I genuinely don’t get your angle lmao.

It was clearly a pressure vote and I stated it wasn’t even for a strong reason, you are getting awfully defensive over my statement.

What are you afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.