[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Unfortunately I can't confirm if my abilities landed on the targets I actually chose after what seems to have happened last night with all that redirects and busdrives going on.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
My only kill shot hit a Town instead an Anti Town. You can imagine that I‘m not fond of letting that guy go untouched.
How many times do I need to tell you that I can handle it for you to get that I can handle it.

Satella is explicitly mentioned in regards to my role, I can make him a non-issue, I just need time. A cycle or two at most really.
 
How many times do I need to tell you that I can handle it for you to get that I can handle it.

Satella is explicitly mentioned in regards to my role, I can make him a non-issue, I just need time. A cycle or two at most really.
Then do that. Meanwhile I‘m going to throw blocks and crushes at him.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
For what it's worth if he is Satella I think Mango might be immune to everything until after 3 cycles, hence why patience is a virtue here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top