Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
PAge one jaw is going to be dislocated by G3. Confirmed he was never knocked out even for one second. He even saw Yamato hit ulti. The fodders are shocked that he only got a dislocated jaw from such an attack.

Page one is a tank

Page One: Yeah... That hurt... Seems like it's going to dislocate my jaw...!!

Fodders: Just that!?

Jack gets one shotted by Gear 4? lmao. The way Oda has had luffy looking in Onigashima , Jack would probably outlast Gear 4 and luffy would need help to defeat Jack. I mean really what commander did luffy ever beat on his own?
Dude...Luffy didn't even land a single hit on Apoo and Ulti. Not even in base.

And yeah, no one is saying anything about Yamato. We have no idea how strong he is now.

PAge one jaw is going to be dislocated by G3. Confirmed he was never knocked out even for one second. He even saw Yamato hit ulti. The fodders are shocked that he only got a dislocated jaw from such an attack.

Page one is a tank

Page One: Yeah... That hurt... Seems like it's going to dislocate my jaw...!!

Fodders: Just that!?
But that doesn't make any sense
How can he talk with dislocated jaw???

Jack gets one shotted by Gear 4? lmao. The way Oda has had luffy looking in Onigashima , Jack would probably outlast Gear 4 and luffy would need help to defeat Jack. I mean really what commander did luffy ever beat on his own?
Luffy beat Katakuri on his own character that dwarfs Jack at all levels and all of Luffy's previous combattants. Current Luffy neg diffs previous Luffy. Bruh don't talk about Wano Luffy especially when chances of Luffy one shotting one of the Commanders andespecially that fodder Jack included are very high. Dde couldn't beat the Dukes for 5 days these clowns waste my time couldn't be the smart people at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.