I can make a list too:

1- Fujishiro - Shopkeeder indie, non hostile at least
2- Pot Goblin - dead indie, most likely not pro-town
3- Ratchet - indie, after latest developements indeed likely to be pro-town
4- Flower - kinda null, if I had to decide more super slightly on the town side
5- T-Pein™ - dead, purple mafia
6- Red Night - same as Flower, not much evidence for being either side
7- Mr. Reloaded - completely null, staying under the radar as always
8- Michelle - townread her early on but getting a bit paranoid, so same state as Reloaded now
9- Orwellian - seems to be slightly cleared by not being counterclaimed and matching with RA's role
10- Random Asshole - See no reason for him to frame and then kinda clear Orwellian
11- Dr_Professor83 - Have a rather good feeling about him
12- LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Hard to tell, null
13- The Orca - See him still being rather on the scum side than town
14- Luka - Think he might be town
15- MangoSenpai - hostile indie, lied to us about Pot's role, just tried to kill someone
16- Gambit - Nothing he wrote convinces me that he's not scum
17- Yoho - Naomi can vouch for him
18- HeWhoHasNoEqual - Probably afk scum
19- Kiku - Would still keep an eye on her as there has to be scum hidden somewhere and currently I don't have that much other options
20- Naomi - Yoho can vouch for her
21- xenos5 - Have no reason to townread him, my feeling says he's scum
22- Jesse Pinkman - dead, flipped town
23- Alwaysmind - low posting as usual, unreadble for me, could be scum
24- Gadonkadonk - Gives me no real reason to give him a town lean, posts look weak to me
25- BoaHancocksHusband - Alarming claim, could probably get converted to scum or having this role that could merge scum teams
26- Jaguark101 - I give him the benefit of the doubt, probably really just a newbie with not much clue, but same category as Reloaded, Michelle and LANJI
27- Joygirl - Town confirmed queen, town leader MVP
You copied my reds and redish, thats a good thing I hope

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Michelle it's time for your interrogation

Just 3 simple questions

1. Is your role male or female
2. Have you used any abilities the past 2 days
3. If you where scum how would you get away with it

AM comes off way different here than usual. He’s not going off on any tangents or saying weird stuff and is just asking regular catch up questions

If you couldn’t see his name/avatar you’d think it was a different person completely playing

J

Joygirl1

So I am not happy to see myself between them in someone's reads
If you're scum all you have to do is to start open scumming, then I can move you downwards to red ;)
If you can prove your towniness I can move you up but you'd be on the same level as Flower then :beanmean:

AM comes off way different here than usual. He’s not going off on any tangents or saying weird stuff and is just asking regular catch up questions

If you couldn’t see his name/avatar you’d think it was a different person completely playing
AM was mislynched too many times for various reasons, I don't think I can describe his playstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.