WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Thats an interesting debate thats been coming up for quite a few years too, assuming we still have spoiler leakers somehow by the time the end of OP comes and thus we find out whatever the One Piece is (Its THAT thing and a silhouette at best if not offscreened or some highlight/speedrun panels without dialogue at least or even just a THEOR, a Pirate Theory or the friends we made all along the way), how are the leakers gonna handle it?

Even if Redon is still leaking and tweaking, seething and tweeting, whats gonna stop some other wannabe leakers leaking it and causing the biggest shitstorm on the Internet with One Piece since Gear 5 and thus Luffys awakening?
Will Redon just ambigiously hint at what is is or it being revealed depending and not say what it is too?

Surely Shuiesha will go the most BLOODTHIRSTY on hunting down leakers at this point especially to try to avoid the Internet and thus the world finding out and being spoiled on the surprise of the OP itself? Even within Japan itself too, which will leak out onto the Internet somehow anyway?
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO, either that or they found Oda!

:risitameh::saden::risiup::hapnoel:
I am sure that Oda has had several conversations over the years with his editors and Shueshia discussing what to do when the One Piece is eventually revealed. They have some contingency plans for sure. This will be the moment of truth 25+ years in the making.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Thats an interesting debate thats been coming up for quite a few years too, assuming we still have spoiler leakers somehow by the time the end of OP comes and thus we find out whatever the One Piece is (Its THAT thing and a silhouette at best if not offscreened or some highlight/speedrun panels without dialogue at least or even just a THEOR, a Pirate Theory or the friends we made all along the way), how are the leakers gonna handle it?

Even if Redon is still leaking and tweaking, seething and tweeting, whats gonna stop some other wannabe leakers leaking it and causing the biggest shitstorm on the Internet with One Piece since Gear 5 and thus Luffys awakening?
Will Redon just ambigiously hint at what is is or it being revealed depending and not say what it is too?

Surely Shuiesha will go the most BLOODTHIRSTY on hunting down leakers at this point especially to try to avoid the Internet and thus the world finding out and being spoiled on the surprise of the OP itself? Even within Japan itself too, which will leak out onto the Internet somehow anyway?
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO, either that or they found Oda!

:risitameh::saden::risiup::hapnoel:
I'm fascinated to see how One Piece handles leaks going forward.

Like, think about it. Think about HOW MUCH MONEY you could actually make if you got the Raws for the One Piece reveal early.

It's going to be actual cyberwarfare. The fake leaks will be everywhere. I might actually go full radio silence for that, provided I'm still kicking. I wonder if people in the afterlife already know what it is, or if they're waiting like the rest of us.

The last thing I want is to die and have some fucker in hell spoil One Piece's ending for me immediately, damn it.