[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whale Hunt has been activated

Due to the threat posed by the White Whale and the carnage shown by this Great Demonic Beast, The Royal Castle of Lugunica has issued a quest to hunt down the White Whale

An expedition must be formed before the White Whale lays waste to the Kingdom of Lugunica.

First 6 players to quote this post will volunteer to hunt down the White Whale

Walking corpse reporting for duty.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'll do it. Whale on whale crime so to speak
I’ll slay this beast
These 6 brave souls have stepped forward to face the White Whale in a deadly encounter.

It's Slain or be Eaten. There will be no second chances in this life threatning endeavor. The people of Lugunica waves at the heroes and give them encouraging cheers as they depart in their expedition to kill The White Whale. Will they be successful? Or will they merely become food for the Whale's stomach to digest?

Having ironed their resolve and forsaken their attachment to their own life, to save the townsfolk of not only Lugunica but also the Entire World, they depart on this Grand Expedition....

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
These 6 brave souls have stepped forward to face the White Whale in a deadly encounter.

It's Slain or be Eaten. There will be no second chances in this life threatning endeavor. The people of Lugunica waves at the heroes and give them encouraging cheers as they depart in their expedition to kill The White Whale. Will they be successful? Or will they merely become food for the Whale's stomach to digest?

Having ironed their resolve and forsaken their attachment to their own life, to save the townsfolk of not only Lugunica but also the Entire World, they depart on this Grand Expedition....

DP3 - Vote Count #2
I

Indigo

Day 3 - Vote Count #2

(as of #5756)

HeWhoHasNoEqual: 8
Luka: 3
Orwellian: 1
Joygirl: 1
MangoSenpai: 1

Flower: Alwaysmind > Unvote > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Joygirl > Unvote > Kiku > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > MangoSenpai
Michelle: Red Night > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote > Orwellian
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Joygirl
Joygirl: LANJI CUCKSMOKE > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Dr_Professor83: Joygirl > Unvote > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual
HeWhoHasNoEqual: Joygirl > Luka
Ratchet: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Mr. Reloaded: HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Jaguark101: The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca: xenos5 > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Red Night: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Luka: Luka
MangoSenpai: Luka
xenos5: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Alwaysmind: The Orca
Yoho: Kiku

Votes may not reflect their true value!

Tell me if i missed anything!

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes for Majority Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.