[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
In the interests of co-ooersrions can I ask you both to leave it there please. Fuji I know you're not town, but Joygirl if you are town, and I'm inclined to think you are, then we need to work as a team. So let's get it together please - regardless of who does what.
I was merely answering her post.
 

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
‎
Honestly I don't have any new names for it, it just doesn't feel right for me.

Probably Kiku/Xenos. Lanji next, then maybe Reloaded (unless he's confirmed?).
I don’t think Reloaded is

I haven’t complete put Nibel out of PoE. But he’s on the outside

Lanji I think is okay actually if I’m right on his character. It’s not hard clearing but it’s a pretty good look if true. We’ll see when it’s claimed (but he says he isn’t claiming and is also gonna sub lol)
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Honestly I don't have any new names for it, it just doesn't feel right for me.

Probably Kiku/Xenos. Lanji next, then maybe Reloaded (unless he's confirmed?).
I counted the number of town confirms in this game and its 8 out 16 town being able to be confirmed relatively easily.

Kikus character is named in Peins role as someone that Pein can duel to kill, now unless Blue is a troll and shes red mafia she should be town.

Lanji to me felt genuine, and his frustration too I wouldnt have him go right after HeWho.

Fang shares 2 passives with RA and Jesse and they have a passive that specifies there are triplets in the game.

He was also checked as innocent by Red Night.

I am sure that there are fals confirms somewhere because for me 8 out of 16s is too much but Id suggest you keep the confims for last.


I gave prof my POE in our chat and it only has Xenos included in the immediate POE after HeWho.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I don’t think Reloaded is

I haven’t complete put Nibel out of PoE. But he’s on the outside

Lanji I think is okay actually if I’m right on his character. It’s not hard clearing but it’s a pretty good look if true. We’ll see when it’s claimed (but he says he isn’t claiming and is also gonna sub lol)
I also forgot I sort of cleared Lanji because of him asking for refills.

In that case we have HWHNE/Fang/Kiku/Xenos. There is still at least one scum left over from there. At which point I think we need to cross-reference some of these clears.
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
I also forgot I sort of cleared Lanji because of him asking for refills.

In that case we have HWHNE/Fang/Kiku/Xenos. There is still at least one scum left over from there. At which point I think we need to cross-reference some of these clears.
There is also another reason for why I think Lanji is fine, the chat brought it up as well.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Kikus character is named in Peins role as someone that Pein can duel to kill, now unless Blue is a troll and shes red mafia she should be town.
That's probably legit then.
Fang shares 2 passives with RA and Jesse and they have a passive that specifies there are triplets in the game.
This however I think can be faked. It doesn't actually specify that they're all in the game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top