[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interests of co-ooersrions can I ask you both to leave it there please. Fuji I know you're not town, but Joygirl if you are town, and I'm inclined to think you are, then we need to work as a team. So let's get it together please - regardless of who does what.
I was merely answering her post.

Honestly I don't have any new names for it, it just doesn't feel right for me.

Probably Kiku/Xenos. Lanji next, then maybe Reloaded (unless he's confirmed?).
I don’t think Reloaded is

I haven’t complete put Nibel out of PoE. But he’s on the outside

Lanji I think is okay actually if I’m right on his character. It’s not hard clearing but it’s a pretty good look if true. We’ll see when it’s claimed (but he says he isn’t claiming and is also gonna sub lol)

Honestly I don't have any new names for it, it just doesn't feel right for me.

Probably Kiku/Xenos. Lanji next, then maybe Reloaded (unless he's confirmed?).
I counted the number of town confirms in this game and its 8 out 16 town being able to be confirmed relatively easily.

Kikus character is named in Peins role as someone that Pein can duel to kill, now unless Blue is a troll and shes red mafia she should be town.

Lanji to me felt genuine, and his frustration too I wouldnt have him go right after HeWho.

Fang shares 2 passives with RA and Jesse and they have a passive that specifies there are triplets in the game.

He was also checked as innocent by Red Night.

I am sure that there are fals confirms somewhere because for me 8 out of 16s is too much but Id suggest you keep the confims for last.

I gave prof my POE in our chat and it only has Xenos included in the immediate POE after HeWho.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don’t think Reloaded is

I haven’t complete put Nibel out of PoE. But he’s on the outside

Lanji I think is okay actually if I’m right on his character. It’s not hard clearing but it’s a pretty good look if true. We’ll see when it’s claimed (but he says he isn’t claiming and is also gonna sub lol)
I also forgot I sort of cleared Lanji because of him asking for refills.

In that case we have HWHNE/Fang/Kiku/Xenos. There is still at least one scum left over from there. At which point I think we need to cross-reference some of these clears.

I also forgot I sort of cleared Lanji because of him asking for refills.

In that case we have HWHNE/Fang/Kiku/Xenos. There is still at least one scum left over from there. At which point I think we need to cross-reference some of these clears.
There is also another reason for why I think Lanji is fine, the chat brought it up as well.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Kikus character is named in Peins role as someone that Pein can duel to kill, now unless Blue is a troll and shes red mafia she should be town.
That's probably legit then.
Fang shares 2 passives with RA and Jesse and they have a passive that specifies there are triplets in the game.
This however I think can be faked. It doesn't actually specify that they're all in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.