Dude it can't be him, drop it.

It is a translator affiliated with a specific team that translates manga.

part of what pew tweeted abt the leaker investigation is partly false

the translator didnt know the source (the guy who got arrested) at all, so he couldnt of snitched on the source, he only snitched on other people like OP Scans, TCB, etc - basically the stuff with the translator is a completely diff matter to the alrdy public released info abt the source

so how could the main source get caught? 2 snitches not 1

(i was the one who gave him info, but he twisted my words for some reason)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

the translator didnt know the source (the guy who got arrested) at all, so he couldnt of snitched on the source, he only snitched on other people like OP Scans, TCB, etc - basically the stuff with the translator is a completely diff matter to the alrdy public released info abt the source

Honestly this shit is deserved imo.

These guys turned what was almost silent before, into a circus for attention. OPScans charging members for early access of leaks is peak comedy.

Lmfao karma for those assholes and monsters at Funimation with the whole KickVic shit.

LMAO, ALMOST DOUBLE THE PRICE FOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP, DO THEY WANT TO ENCOURAGE PIRACY THAT BADLY!? BASED PIRACY PROPAGANDA! /S

Crunchyroll outliving Funimation, what a wild timeline/ride this is! And this is AFTER High Guardian Spice too! But Funimation has commited so many major atrocities and BS that its wholeheartedly deserved.

Are You Having Fun, Funimation?

:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catpole::madmonk::catsure::sadgrin:

:sanjismug::hihihi::pepebusi::zehaha:

:funky::funky::funky::funky:

Honestly this shit is deserved imo.

These guys turned what was almost silent before, into a circus for attention. OPScans charging members for early access of leaks is peak comedy.
for jjk leaks

Scanpiea paid $20-50 each week to delay it to Mya for 20 mins

bear in mind scanpiea was also paying a ridiculous amount to get it first (i wont say how much)

what kinda info did you share?
OPScans charging members for early access of leaks is peak comedy.
they were the guys with the watermarks, no? :saden:
for jjk leaks

Scanpiea paid $20-50 each week to delay it to Mya for 20 mins

bear in mind scanpiea was also paying a ridiculous amount to get it first (i wont say how much)
What's mya ?

So who was that translator?

If he snitched on op scans, tcb etc, he can't have been associated with them right? A non English translator maybe? I bet it was the french...