[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He has a guilty and an inno check on him.
I'm aware. I don't know how Red Night's ability works, but there are a few considerations:

1 - Are we certain that Red Night's result corresponds to Orwellian's alignment? I was told he gets a copy of an investigation.
2 - RA may have a passive that negates Godfather-esque passives, whereas Red Night might not.

I'm aware. I don't know how Red Night's ability works, but there are a few considerations:

1 - Are we certain that Red Night's result corresponds to Orwellian's alignment? I was told he gets a copy of an investigation.
2 - RA may have a passive that negates Godfather-esque passives, whereas Red Night might not.
If it's an invest copy it gets the same result as the one who used the check. It just means 1) there was another Cop check (could also have been from a scum team since none claimed it) or 2) one of them made it up.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If it's an invest copy it gets the same result as the one who used the check. It just means 1) there was another Cop check (could also have been from a scum team since none claimed it) or 2) one of them made it up.
If it's an investigation copy, it would copy the ability, independent of any other passives. If it's a result copy, then yes, he would receive the same result, but given that this would have outed RA as a liar, I'm going to assume that that is not the case. Also I don't think it's implausible that there is more than one alignment cop ability floating around - if so, what assumption is even being made here that determines Red Night's result corresponds to Orwellian?

Divine Protection of Demon Manipulation

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Divine Protection of Demon Manipulation - The 3 Great Demonic Beasts has been activated to challenge the host and try to take control of The White Whale

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Mornin everyone btw
:moonwalk:

Divine Protection of Demon Manipulation - The 3 Great Demonic Beasts has been activated to challenge the host and try to take control of The White Whale

Whoever this is, I'm rooting for ya
:endthis:

Day 3 - Final Vote Count
I

Indigo

Day 3 - Final Vote Count

(as of #6153)

HeWhoHasNoEqual: 10
The Orca: 1
Joygirl: 1
Fujishiro: 1

Flower: Alwaysmind > Unvote > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Joygirl > Unvote > Kiku > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > MangoSenpai > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Michelle: Red Night > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote > Orwellian > The Orca
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Joygirl
Joygirl: LANJI CUCKSMOKE > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Dr_Professor83: Joygirl > Unvote > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote
HeWhoHasNoEqual: Joygirl > Luka > Mr. Reloaded > Fujishiro
Ratchet: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Mr. Reloaded: HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Jaguark101: The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca: xenos5 > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Red Night: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Luka: Luka > Fujishiro > Unvote
MangoSenpai: Luka > Unvote
xenos5: HeWhoHasNoEqual > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Kiku: The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Orwellian: HeWhoHasNoEqual​

Town of Salem style Trial

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Witch's Graveyard has been triggered

@HeWhoHasNoEqual has been called up to the lynch platform by this Town. To see if his soul will stay forever trapped in the Witch's Graveyard.
He has one hour to post a defense

If he does not post within an hour you may vote innocent, guilty, or abstain.

Status
Not open for further replies.