What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Good day family I trust that you are all keeping well?

Today I come to you with some exciting news in regards to the hunt!

We've hired a professional snitch to acquire details on the whereabouts of the one called @WalnutTax, that place has been compromised. To make sure he doesn't weasel his way out of this I used my connections with law enforcement to place a GPS tracker inside his body to avoid any more slips. I will also be increasing his reward to $50.000

Thanks to my many many connections, I was able to rent a pirate ship to better help everyone traverse to this land to catch this miserable intern traitor.

As for @Kizaruber Eats we've got our allied Black, Red and White mages bringing him back from this so called mansion. Hopefully peacefully.

Happy hunting, and have a wonderful weekend!
what is going on? lol

Good day family I trust that you are all keeping well?

Today I come to you with some exciting news in regards to the hunt!

We've hired a professional snitch to acquire details on the whereabouts of the one called @WalnutTax, that place has been compromised. To make sure he doesn't weasel his way out of this I used my connections with law enforcement to place a GPS tracker inside his body to avoid any more slips. I will also be increasing his reward to $50.000

Thanks to my many many connections, I was able to rent a pirate ship to better help everyone traverse to this land to catch this miserable intern traitor.

As for @Kizaruber Eats we've got our allied Black, Red and White mages bringing him back from this so called mansion. Hopefully peacefully.

Happy hunting, and have a wonderful weekend!

The Conejo Blanco are Ready for Hunting :endthis:

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Three days have passed since I've arrived at that place. The winds are not favourable..well that's if there were any to really begin with. Reckon my high-grade equipment might be partly to blame..

To make sure he doesn't weasel his way out of this I used my connections with law enforcement to place a GPS tracker inside his body to avoid any more slips.​
Feels like there's something ticklish but can't really tell right now.

Verdict: Where is the rum and why is it gone?

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I have a reputation to uphold you know, can't have this furry business follow me anymore
Thats a good point! I should have seen this coming in hindsight! Oh well at least I have a higher bounty now! Get on my level Dragon! Even Chopper has a higher bounty than Dragon!

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::risiup::risiup::risiup::saden:

Oh btw here's the mansion I'm hiding in:

:catpole::catpole::catpole::catpole::catsure::catsure::catsure::catsure::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::catpole::sadgrin::sadgrin::sadgrin::sadgrin:

:doffyou::pepebusi: