[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle of Greed has been activated

First 6 players to quote this post will earn a chance to become the Witch of Greed's Apostle

If there’s still slots.

J

Joygirl1

Guys, especially @Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 did one of you two force me into R/P/S battle for a day superkill ability from the shop last night? I need to know, Blue explained to me that this battles would only occur if two shareholders were going for the same ability. Current shareholders are me, Ratchet, Prof, Kiku and Reloaded. If it was not one of you two I unfortunately lost to then I really wonder why Kiku or Mr. Reloaded wanted to buy a day superkill. My assumption would be that whoever it was could have wanted to buy it for their scum team. I don't know if we can trust Xenos clearing Kiku but if we do that would leave Mr. Reloaded.

Not fully caught up but I'd also love to hear what result @Random Asshole had gotten last night? As Luka suggested I made him immune to roleblocks and redirects so while because of my bad history with false alignment check results I have a hard time trusting them the chances should be at least a little higher he might have gotten a trustworthy result (unless his target is GF or someone messed with my own abilities...)

Status
Not open for further replies.