Spoilers:

-Chapter starts where the last one ended. Luffy sees what Saturn did to Vegapunk and attacks him with "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Axe"
-It looks like he is stomping on a spider and he is using conquerors, Saturn is badly damaged and squished and broken like a bug, but he regenerates
-Saturn inner thought bubble (His proficiency over Nika powers.....It is getting better.....But he still seems to think his powers are just rubber....I need to end it fast!) Saturns to Kizaru "Kizaru, get back up, we need to kill Straw hat right now!"
-Kizaru:...."I need a minute Saturn sama...."
-Saturn: No! Now! Use it! Use your awakened moves!
-Kizaru uses a new awakened attack, it seems the attack absorbs light from the surrounding area, some marines drop their weapons because it seems to heat up everything directly near it, some stuff seems to melt, kind of like nuclear godzilla
-At the same time Saturn uses his freezing ability on Luffy, Luffy notices it, he then also reveals another ability, a satanic circle appears under Luffy, Luffy is confused and starts feeling sickly, it seems Saturn cursed Luffy with a illness, at the same time Kizaru launches his attack on Luffy, Luffy sees it but seems stuck, but turns giant form just in time to partially block it and get blown back into a wall, he is damaged and has burns on his hands.
-Luffy: "Is this what you did to Vegapunk, old spiderlegs?!"
-Saturn and Kizaru are shocked that Luffy is still standing
-Luffy then proceeds to rubberises the satanic circle underneath him and remove the sickness curse "much better, hya hya hya!!"
-Saturn and Kizaru are even more shocked, with eyes popping out expression
-Luffy then uses a new attack "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Hydra", Kizaru in his awakened form manages to dodge the attacks with faster speed, whilst Saturn gets hit by many and bloodied, but regenerates.
-Luffy: "Huh?! Why are you recovering old spider geezer?! And Kizaru!!! Stop dodging it!!! Grrrrrrr!!! Fine I'll try something new!"
-Luffy uses a epic new attack in a double page "Gomu Gomu No Black Hole Gun", to everybodies surprise, the attack actually creates a black hole on Luffy's fists and drags Saturn and Kizaru in....
-Kizaru: "Damn it...I'm getting pulled"
-Saturn: "No....."
-Both Saturn and Kizaru gets dragged and punched, both are bleeding badly and white eyed, Saturn tried to block and lost a arm
-Kizaru is on the floor
-Saturn: "I....I cannot regenerate this arm!!!!"
Scene cuts to Jinbei, he finds Zoro unconscious and bloody on the floor, Lucci is standing above him
-End of Chapter
-No break next week

I just love how the anime just shatted on the idea and made it clear that black lightning does NOT mean advanced coc lol. It just means alot of haki!!!!! Which means we can't confirm or deny that coby used advanced coc against pizzaro. We can confirm or deny that blackbeard used coc against law. We can't confirm or deny if garp even has coc (especially since not a single fodder said it and not a single fodder was knocked out).

But what we can confirm is that zoro didn't use advanced coc since he has even used a ton of haki on lucci as of yet based on the small sparks displayed in their fight