HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah this is sad, negging Cracker should be common consensus for an admiral. It's cool but not anything ground breaking.

Van Auger's the impressive one. That man probably beats Kata
Yup. We need to take ussop to one side with van argur like I said here
See this is the problem I knew was coming.

Yassop is shanks 3rd strongest commander
And shanks crew will likely be a step above their counterparts in meme and kaidos crew
And van argur is beating Yassop.

Van argur is yc2 plus
He can stomp cracker

Ussop done fuck all for ages

How can he win

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Shiryu is gonna be so far above Kata it'll be hilarious lmao.

I can understand the viewpoint of Kata > King, I fundamentally disagree but I get it.

Kata won't even be in Shiryu's tier.
I can't understand the view point of kata > King

The guy who beat kata was one shot by base kaido. Base.

Zoro then clashed overpowered and scarred hybrid kaido.

Same zoro got ragdolled across the island by king.

Later the seraphim/lunarian reveals too.

Where is the argument.

I can't understand the view point of kata > King

The guy who beat kata was one shot by base kaido. Base.

Zoro then clashed overpowered and scarred hybrid kaido.

Same zoro got ragdolled across the island by king.

Later the seraphim/lunarian reveals too.

Where is the argument.
I dont understanding neither
Or when people say Marco is stronger than King. King literally defeated Marco

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know Marco was a kid in that scene
Sure. But did Oda draw Rayleigh fingering Marco? Absolutely not lol. So why did Toei draw Rayleigh fingering Marco?

Well, because fans think prime Rayleigh would finger Marco. And that’s what Toei is, they are pandering fanfic animators. They’re here to draw what fans want to see because that’s what keeps the $$$ flowing to Toei. As much as Oda is a damn hack, compared to Toei Oda is actually a legit artist who wants to tell a meaningful story.

I don’t want to sound like I’m giving Oda too much credit, the fact that the guy has openly said in interviews that he thinks him taking One Piece seriously would result in OP being an inferior manga to Dragonball tells you exactly what kind of cum guzzling retard Oda is, but at least Oda has the balls to draw what he wants to draw in spite of what fans think.

Literally Oda has the balls to ruin his own series and laugh when fans complain about it. I do respect that to an extent. Toei would never because they are, somehow, far bigger hacks than Oda is.