Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
Kidd kill Shanks
Law kill BB
Koby kill Kuzan
Peak 2 piece revenge writing.
Post automatically merged:

Kidd could have a massive change of heart after all thats happened to him tbf.
He kinda somewhat already had one. We saw in udon he never wanted to do another "alliance" and obviously during wano law/luffy/kidd kinda formed a sudo alliance. And as I said an alliance with BB is in the realm of possibility.

However, do you honestly think Blackbeard would want Kidd on his crew? We know hes stubborn and will go headfirst for anything he believes in, (E.g Fight vs kaido, when he first landed). This kinda reminds me of that moment in that one piece movie

We know at least Law is a D so he has likely to play a role vs Gorosei with the whole D vs Celestial Dragons thing

But what would Kidd's purpose be from this point forwards after how he got humbled, I kinda look forward to that ngl.
He is probably imprisoned in Elbaf prison
Also, Oda may remove kidd from the story forever
Shanks will probably be killed by bb or Imu

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Yes, at this time we find out that Oda is dead and someone is secretly draw the manga:josad:
So thats where the Korean leaker went?! /s

:snoopy::crazwhat::hohoho::hope:

But it then turns out Oda faked his death in his classic unbeatable death fakeout style so he could retire peacefully and actually get some rest lol.
Don't give me hope by sending me a picture of Shanks:whitepress::beckmoji:
Honestly I think its logical given Dorry and Broggy showed up, Oda might have them mention him at least and thus why they're there. Its surely gonna crop up when they meet the SHs again at least.

Also BB has been shown to make a lot of moves now and getting more screentime and Shanks said hes going after the One Piece now and also said he was meant to go after BB too and also after Barto, so Shanks will be making a lot more moves now and getting screentime, its his, Blackbeards and Buggy, Mihawks and Crocs (Cross Guilds) era now, the age of the new Yonkos and the great race to the One Piece and throne wars.

Last edited: