Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I like the fire one but the one that throws lightning orbs on the ground that spread out majorly sucks imo
yeah i hated that fight. It's weird that they fumbled the Liu Bei fight because he's so important.

Agree human fight is much more interesting. Although the Ocarina of Time tennis attack was cool
i got caught off guard so many times by that move lol

I think Kuzan is the most broken out of the admirals ability-wise.

Kizaru's fruit is broken and Akainu's magma is deadly, but something about durability negation with freezing + immense physical strength just seems so damn broken to me

Oda already had the chance to clown Kizaru the same way he did Kaido, instead it was Goofy who got trolled
Lizaru got 1 tapped twice this arc. And that was the equivalent of Luffy first fight with Kaido last arc the tension part. Admiral fans themselves are gonna be the ones getting clowned very soon just don't cry about Admiral downplay or bad writing and take your licks it's never a good idea to pit your agenda against the MC:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
The demon fight is what I was talking about when I said Lu Bu get done dirty later btw
yeah.

i heard the final boss is tough btw.

I also started this manga Ravages of Time a few years ago that was also based off the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and i'm tempted to pick it back up again because the character names reminded me of the story

I get it now. Is this why Admiral fans are praying for the "escape the island" narrative, right? Hoping to god Oda ends the arc fast and switches to Elbaf. Thinking Oda will allow Luffy to leave this arc looking bad, should be more worried about what the payoff is gonna be. Last arc it was G5 after Luffys numerous defeats and come back. The equivalent is this arc was 1 shotting Kizaru twice. Now his comeback with full power..... @SakazOuki :milaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
I watched that recent slasher flick Thanksgiving before the Superbowl

Gotta say I thought it was gonna be a generic gimmick slasher but it ended up being much better than I expected

Had some really good effects as well
Though damn some scenes were kinda fucked, those who know

Overall it was a pretty memorable movie
:feelsokeman: